By Marmot Kilt Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iSpraker FREE is a new twist on the classic kids game where you don't want the marmot to break through the ice.
Tap out blocks of ice, but be careful and don't break the connection to the center ice block!
If you do, your marmot will fall, and you lose the game!
This is the free version of iSpraker, and it contains ads. To get rid of the ads, you can purchase the full version.
It's easy to play iSpraker:
1) Pick Human, computer or off for 1 - 4 players
2) Each player takes a turn tapping out 1 block of ice
3) The first player to break out the center ice cube is eliminated from the game.
4) The remaining players then play another "round" until there is one winner.
Remember, you don't want to break out the center ice cube. If you do, you will "break the ice" and you are out of the current game.
We love 5-star reviews. If you can't leave a 5-star review, please leave us the reason why and we will try to make you happy!
No bugs and is very similar to the board game.
This is a great game! It makes the time fly by!
This is a really fun game to play ! It is really easy and can be played by friends.simple and easy to play!
- Category: Games
- Released: Oct 13, 2009
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Solution Stop, Ltd.
- © 2009 Marmot Kilt Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.