tv show tracker 3
By Pixel-Perfect Widgets
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your favorite TV Shows with a simple and elegant app featuring:
- iCloud sync between your different devices (iPhone and iPad app)
- A Today widget to see what's coming Today and Tomorrow at a glance
- Notifications when a new episode is about to air
And even more:
- Browse all the episodes ever announced for each of your favorite TV Shows.
- Get a quick overview of all the upcoming episodes and those you didn't watch yet for all of your shows.
- Display as application badge count the number of episodes you didn't watch yet ( count live updated as soon as new episodes air).
- Get the synopsis, a screen capture and a video preview for each episode.
- Mark the episodes you've already seen to remember exactly what you have to watch next.
- Rate then share on Twitter what you've watched
"TV Show Tracker definitely belongs on anyone’s home-screen if they care about knowing when their favorite shows are going to air."
"I feel that this app is great for anyone that likes to keep on top of their favorite TV shows. Never miss an episode again!"
Follow @tvshowtracker on Twitter to get news, sneak peeks, enter give-aways and get support about TV Show tracker and other upcoming releases of Pixel-Perfect Widgets.
IMPORTANT: Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any issues with the app and we'll be able to solve it together. Leaving a bad review about a bug doesn't help us to fix it at all... Thank you!
What's New in Version 3.5.2
New features for the watch list:
- An alphabetical index to scroll to a show is back.
- Now you can select the shows that will be listed in the Watch List in the preferences
- Fixed very frequent crash which occurred when opening and quickly closing schedule view while data finishes updating.
- Fixed a bug where unwatched episode count was wrong when ticking from episode detail view.
- Fixed an issue where episode deleted from tvrage.com were not deleted in local cache.
- Temporary removed Twitter sharing to fix a user experience issue.
Love this app
Love your app, especially now that you have gotten rid of the constant crashing! App is especially useful when starting to watch a series that is serveral seasons in.
HUGE REQUEST: (thus only 4 stars)...There seems to be only one choice of network. Several of my shows are broadcast in my area on networks other than the one you list for show. For example, I watch Bitten on SyFy (I believe), but the app shows it on SPACE which I don't get. The app shows 3 episodes airing in Feb, but I have not been able to watch them. Continuum is on Showcase in the app, but again, I see it on SyFy, the same with Lost Girl. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE add the ability to choose which network schedule displays and the app will be perfect!
I kept my promise
now after the update all the crash gone , thank u for fixing the issues and now 5 stars 😊
This app is a great helper to track all my favorite Tv shows out there. I don't need to google it every couple of days anymore. Thanks!
- Category: News
- Updated: Feb 21, 2015
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, En, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hu, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: David Attias
- © 2014 David Attias
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade$0.99