Car and Driver Buyer's Guide
By Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Car and Driver Buyer’s Guide is the ultimate resource for new-car information and reviews, available on all of your Apple devices. Stay up-to-date on the newest cars to hit the lot and be prepared the next time you visit your local dealer. Find the vehicle that is best for you, understand its pricing structure, and be able to speak confidently to the salesperson to save yourself money. Not shopping? Enjoy the photo galleries (WiFi recommended) and read expert reviews to stay informed about the ever-evolving automotive landscape.
• Search – Search by make and model or browse by latest reviewed, fuel misers, most researched, price range, vehicle type, or Editors’ Choice.
• Listings – Each listing contains an overview, reviews, specs, photos, and a list of competitive vehicles.
• Advice – Read car-buying advice from the Car and Driver editors to help guide you in making your next vehicle purchase.
• My Garage – Store vehicles of interest in your garage so you can easily access the information later.
Note: 3G or WiFi coverage needed in order to open the app the first time to obtain new reviews.
If you experience any issues with this app, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before reviewing. Thanks!
What's New in Version 1.3.51
Optimized for Retina displays and iPhone 5, Bug Fixes
Pretty average and needs work
I got this app to look up information on new cars but found it very lacking in data on the latest models. You On the brand and select a model you're interested in and it offers reviews and specs on cars from 2014 back to 2011. And then when you do research and older car when you get to the review section it offers a review on the 2015. Very inconsistent. In much of the app it doesn't even follow smart phone conventions by offering a horizontal view there are also very few videos available.
Overall as far as car shopping is concerned I'd recommend looking for another app.
This has been my favorite app for as long as I can remember, and now that the start up bug is fixed, THIS IS THE BEST APP EVER!!! Just ... Please make it where the cars can also be viewed during "off wifi" times 😄
Used cars are interesting, too
Has great data, but can't get used cars. If a car has a new model, can find info on previous years. But as soon as a model is discontinued, all prior years disappear, too. Why? That data still exists, the cars still exist.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 27, 2014
- Version: 1.3.51
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S.
- Car and Driver is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Car and Driver is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.