By Entertaining Games, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Vikings™ and Kingdoms™ of Germany™ are BOTH included in the special FREE edition.
Unmatched depth of play:
* 2 huge scrolling maps (England w/surrounding areas AND Germany)
* Nearly 200 territories on each map
* Different terrain types
* Multiple zoom levels
* Pop-up, quick navigation mini-map
* Build and manage multiple armies from 7 different troop types
* Multiple types of troop "orders"
* Food management (Crops, transfers, stockpiles, marketplace)
* Land management (Iron, Gold, and Silver mining)
* Resource management (treasury, taxes, timber, stone)
* Build and command flotillas
* Create castles and strongholds
* Buy and attack with catapults
* 7 AI opponents
* Population models with "morale"
* Built-in context help and a tutorial
* Manual save and resume
* Adjustable difficulty
* Adjustable number of territories needed to win
* Reported bugs fixed
So much game play, all in the palm of your hand!
Reviews from the original Vikings...
"... Quality strategy war game that is well worth looting and pillaging to get." - Computer Gaming World, July '92
"... Vikings™ has some kind of magical addictive ingredient... GREAT GAME!" - Amiga Power
"... a challenging strategy game, ideal for those who would be King." - Computer Gaming World, Sept. '92
"... excellent strategy game that should appeal to strategists of all levels of experience." - Amazing Computing, Nov. '92
"Depth of play places this game at the top of the strategy market... HIGHLY recommended." - Buried Treasure, May/June '92
"REAL WINNER! ... superb gameplay." - Chicago Tribune, Sept. '92
"... Unlike so many of the lackluster wargames out there, Vikings™ has a difference - It's actually good." - Computer Trading Watch, June, '92
"... The intuitive control system is so straightforward that you can get hooked immediately... addictive and highly enjoyable." "Screenstar" - CU Amiga
Get Vikings™ today, and test your mettle!
Well... it's an ok game. I dunno how to play it really. It's too confusing and the tutorial is far to vague. How to make money isn't fully explained and the army/moving/fighting system does not make any sense. What's the purpose of making armies AND buying individual units? How do you make the individual units fight? What determines the battle? WHY DOES EVERYTHING SEEM TO COST SO MUCH??!! Please explain! The game seems fun but I don't know how to play it properly!!!!
its a good game but not a real great tutorial but it is really fun if you have a spare 2 hours! and it is hard in the beginning but keep tryin you should begin to understand it on ur own just play around with it all
Take the time
If you take the time to learn the game it's actually pretty good. I'd like to see more of these more complex games on the market.
- Category: Games
- Released: Feb 01, 2010
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Entertaining Games, Inc.
- © 2009 Entertaining Games, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.