Get exclusive app-only hotel deals, amazing discounts on flights and rental cars, and the best trip planning on-the-go.
Download the priceline.com app and join millions of happy travelers who book great deals with us every day.
Rated by Travel + Leisure as a Best App for Travelers!
Our app makes people happy:
• Book exclusive hotel deals found only on the app.
• Travel deals everywhere you look - low-priced hotels, cheap rental cars and discounted flights.
• You’ll save up to 60% off with Express Deals® and even more with Name Your Own Price®. Seriously.
• Personalized, relevant hotel recommendations. We have the travel deals that matter to you.
• As you search more, we uncover even more deals just for you.
• Super-quick travel booking, especially when you’re signed in! We do fast well.
Our app saves you time:
• Did we mention the super-quick travel booking?
• Easily access and make changes to your trip wherever you are with our My Trips feature.
• Get all of your reservation and travel info right on your phone, even if you booked on your computer. Like magic.
• Search by city, address or point of interest to book the most conveniently located hotels and rental cars.
• If you have an Apple Watch, view your upcoming trips and book nearby last-minute hotels just like that.
Our app takes you there:
• Anywhere you want to go, and it goes there with you. But it never complains.
• Across the globe with super deals on thousands of domestic and international flights across the globe. Pace yourself.
• On the road with rental car deals on 22 brands in 28,000+ locations. That's how we roll.
• To wonderful rooms in 800,000+ hotels worldwide. That’s a lot of little shampoo bottles.
Our app has your back. And it’s watching your wallet, too.
Priceline is part of Booking Holdings, which includes leading online travel brands such as Booking.com, Agoda, Kayak & OpenTable.
We’re always working to find you great deals. As usual, we tackled some bugs to improve your experience. Plus, we made updates to help you save even more money on every trip:
- Don’t be left out in the cold! Check out our new Late Night Rates on great hotels nearby.
Love the priceline app? Add a review in the App Store and help other travelers find the best deals.
Ratings and Reviews
Second time WILL be the last! Bad business
Booked a car for 5 days, travelled to my destination, stood in line(that wasn’t moving) for an hour and a half without making it to the counter only for the Avis counter rep to come out and announce that they did NOT have ANY cars available...contacted Priceline and they showed no interest in resolving the issue or refunding my money-we’re not even talking about attempting to offer anything extra for the enormous inconvenience and totally bollocking a holiday vacation. Let them contact the counter they said ,as if I had the least concerns about the company at point of this awful situation explanation, and we will contact you within 24 hours. 4 days and haven’t heard a word, called back and they’re still unable to contact the rental counter AND NOW it has to be 10 days beyond my rental window??? NEVER USING THIS COMPANY AGAIN. The only guarantee I got, it was a best price guarantee deal, is guarantee to pay for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I suspected something was amiss when there were NO other rental car counters with customers. The kicker--there were several customers that were back there from the previous night BECAUSE...(wait for it) they had no cars. UNBELIEVABLE. I just wonder if they understand or quite frankly even care that there's not enough difference in what they offer to make hard working customers patronize their business after enduring these situations--I know the reps I spoke with wherever they are had no concern whatsoever.
Developer Response ,
Hi. I'm sorry to know about this customer service experience. Please reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter so our social media team can revisit your concern. Thanks.
Priceline has great deals and their App, is great! I recently began my sign up with Priceline and had an awful experience with customer service from the moment I called, had to go through several personnel to speak with a Manager and then to GM who all said there is nothing we can do! Read on, while on the App and researching to fit my budget, with family aboard in truck, the book prompt was inadvertently hit and I immediately contacted Priceline, I was told there was nothing they could do! The one manager contacted the hotel and that hotel told them they would not refund money, then in an instant, the hotel now processed funds to draw off my account! The General management tells me he can not call the hotel to correct this, after wasted time with them, I contacted my bank to cancel my card and stop payment! Needless to say, I contacted the hotel in an effort to resolve, left info with staff for management to contact me, and of course they did not! I will do a review and name that hotel! As for Priceline, dealing with people like that, you should have standards for which you allow them to be part of your business! I would remove them from you postings!
Ridiculous, useless service
So, I booked a reservation for a car and received a confirmation from Priceline and the car rental company as well. Next day I get a call from the car rental company saying they don’t THINK they will have a car for me and will possibly not be able to tell me until I’m standing at the counter. Seriously? I’m driving out of town about 500 miles and have a deadline to meet. I then call Priceline “customer service” and through their agent and a supervisor they let me know they are not able (or interested by the sound of their voices) to help and just want to cancel the reservation. When I asked about why a reservation is not a REAL reservation, they blandly inform me that they do not have access to the car rental company’s inventory and have no idea whether a car is actually available when a reservation is made. Nor do they even make contact with the car rental companies EVER to coordinate. They just make reservations leaving the car rental companies to decide to honor the reservation or not. If the car rental company had not called me, I would have been out of luck; standing at the counter with my, uh, best intentions in my hand and no car. So I cancelled my reservation with Priceline, deleted the app and bought a plane ticket.
Which was only a little more money than the car rental. Even on short notice.
USELESS, RIDICULOUS, UNNECESSARY APP AND COMPANY! Caveat emptor!
Developer Response ,
Hi. I'm sorry to learn about this experience. Please reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook so our social media team can revisit your concern. Thanks.
- 56.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- All material herein © 1998-2018 priceline.com LLC, all rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.