Priceline Hotels, Flights and Cars
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We've got the skills to shrink your travel bills! The Priceline App will save you time and money on hotels, flights, and rental cars. We've negotiated Mobile Exclusive deals that you can't find anywhere else!
Save Time. Save Money.
• No bidding? No problem. Save up to 60% on hotel Express Deals® (now available for flights and rental cars too!)
• Become a Negotiator and save even more when you Name Your Own Price®
• Sign-in and use My Trips to view all your Priceline itineraries at home or on-the-go
• Choose from over 300,000 hotels
• Use Apple Pay for Express Deals and Mobile Exclusive discounts
• Book Tonight-Only℠ Deals for last minute hotel reservations
• Find and book domestic and international flights on any airline
• Try Express Deals® for airline tickets for deep discounts
• Feeling adventurous? Try Explore (available on iPad) and search flights to popular Priceline destinations
• Search thousands of cars to find the deal you need in record time
• Save BIG with our newly added Express Deals® on rental cars
Rated by Travel + Leisure (and The Negotiator himself) as a Best App for Travelers!
What's New in Version 12.2.1
A quick update to squash a Today Widget bug. Now, access your upcoming trips without delay!
Keep enjoying everything else that launched last week...
Full price, you're going down. Way down! Save up to 60% on Express Deals® and even more when you Name Your Own Price®.
• Save hotels as "favorites" so you can quickly check rates and easily re-book the hotels you love.
Rental Car Redesign
• Our rental car listings have been revamped. Saving money has never looked so good!
Priceline good, App is DISASTER!
Like to give a zero review.
Useless app. Doesn't show my trips AT ALL! But there's a helpful button on the bottom- ALL YOU HAVE TO DO- JUST enter email address, look up my trip number in my email after coming out of Priceline app and going to my mail app, search for the original Priceline email, select and copy the trip number, then paste it into this app and THEN it shows me the same thing I JUST SAW IN MY EMAIL FROM WHICH I JUST COPIED THE TRIP NUMBER!
Excuse me for shouting. But what good is this app?! YOU get five stars for complexification!!
Not Family Friendly
I've used Priceline to find good deals on Hotel rooms with Name Your Price when traveling alone. But for family trips there is no way to specify how many people would be staying in the room (3). Thus I had to use another discount booking service which allowed me to specify number of people but I was left with nagging thought that Priceline would have gotten me a better deal.
Priceline is great but this app isn't
First off let me say Priceline has been great. I had to make a change to my trip and customer service was very helpful. Now onto the app. It is useless, every time I click the "view my trips" it shows nothing. I then need to click the button at the bottom if it don't see my info. I can put my reservation number in and get my info that way. But what good is that?
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 13, 2015
- Version: 12.2.1
- Size: 40.9 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: priceline.com
- All material herein © 1998-2015 priceline.com LLC, all rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.