By Claire Harrison
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shido is a simple game that is easy to learn but hard to master.
The object of the game is to place all the tiles on the board. Each tile has a color and symbol and must be placed next to tiles with the same color or the same symbol. There are two tiles of each color and symbol combination.
Scoring is based on tile placement with extra points for matching more sides and for placing all tiles on the board. The game ends when there is no valid places for the tile or when you place all the tiles.
The game has many features to let you relax and enjoy:
- no time limits
- game resumes exactly where you left it
- undo as many moves as you like
- replay the current game from the start
- start a new game at any time
- 3 board sizes
- 4 tile sets
- high scores kept for each board size
- initial tutorial mode shows you all available places
- game sounds can be turned off
- zoom and pan the game board for a closer view
What's New in Version 1.25
- bug fixes
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 10, 2012
- Version: 1.25
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Claire Harrison
- © 2009 Claire Harrison
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.