Villagers: The Secret City is the third chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon and Virtual Families. This is the same game that became a best-selling Windows and Mac sensation!
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. Grow a small village in your iPhone: your little villagers have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the tribe grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about the ruined city they have discovered and the secrets it holds.
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPhone is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
More about Virtual Villagers: The Secret City:
* Real-time weather! Clouds, fog, and sudden downpours that drench your tribe.
* Real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
* Discover who among your tribe is destined to become Chief!
* Investigate and rebuild the remains of a ruined city!
* Find new sources of food for your villagers!
* Help your villagers make a variety of unique potions from hidden herbs, many with unpredictable effects.
* Dozens of new collectibles for children to retrieve.
* Raise children who resemble their parents.
* Watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
* Help your villagers unravel the mysteries of Isola!
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual sims and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Visit our Official Virtual Villagers site at www.VirtualVillagers.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
Hello Virtual Villagers fans!
We've updated Virtual Villagers 3: Secret City to support the latest devices and iOS versions! Millions of loyal fans have enjoyed the award-winning Virtual Villagers series, and we're happy to invite you back one of our favourites. Revisit the classic third instalment of the franchise, and guide your fledgling tribe to investigate and discover the mysterious remains of a ruined city!
Return to Isola and help your villagers thrive and prosper!
If you enjoy the Virtual Villagers series, don't forget to check us out at www.virtualvillagers.com. We love to hear your feedback, and have plenty of exciting new things planned in the future!
Ratings and Reviews
How to get all 3 keys!
Ok the dimond is to set a fire, but don't put fire wood until there is nothing in the fire place. Then later you will see a dimond. Have 1 villager to the water fall to put water on it to make it cool down, but put another villager on top of the dimond when the other one puts the water, but put him/ her exactly the same time the other one puts the water. The pink jewel. Make the potion cactus, rose, and lotus then when a villager tastes it, they will feel light and springy then put him/ her right next to the pink jewel then that villager will get it. The pearl. Get level 3 of restoration and level 3 of leader ship then get a master builder to write on the chalk board then fix the statue, but only at least trainee builders can help push it.(the more villagers, the more faster.) After you are done, there will be a light blue mest up fake pearl get an adept builder. If it does not work then only a master builder will work. Then get an adept scientist. If it does not work then only a master scientist will work. After that get your chief to replace the pearl the clam has for the fake one. Then you have all the keys! Have fun!
Solution for the food
This game is great! I love all the puzzels and just the game itself. I've noticed a lot of people have said their people r dead from starvation :/ it's easy.
Beehive: there r these stick-like things right next to the beehive on the ground, put a villager on them and he/she will go to the fire to light them, & then he/she will go to the beehive. U now have honey :)
Orchard: U need to have level 2 restoration and at least 3 adept builders. Place the builders on the machine in the blackish dirt right next to the food bin. They will then fix the machine, wait till it rains and put a builder to stand on the lift, wait for the lift to go all the way up and a piece of fruit will drop. Drop a villager on the piece of fruit & he/she will go and plant it. Do this 3 times for the Orchard.
Fish: you need to either have lvl 2 magic/nature do the potion to get rid of the sharks (pitcher plant/berries & 2 black orchid) (I think) then the villager will get rid if the sharks and u can start to fish.
Hope this helps!!!!!
Awesome game and highly recommended
I love this game and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves to play games but is usually very busy. This game progresses even when you aren't playing it, which is perfect for those who are always very busy. The puzzles are very challenging, but if you get stuck, there is plenty of help online, even very detailed lists of how to accomplish each puzzle. To the person who got stuck trying to push the statue up the hill: you MUST have a chief directing the work at all times. If, for some reason, your chief stops, then the progress stops until you make your chief return. To the person who's villagers won't age: this game runs off the clock in your iPhone/iPod Touch, and if there is a problem with your clock, then the game won't run correctly.
- LDW Software, LLC
- 57.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009-2017 LDW Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.