By D. Brad Talton Jr.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Arec is a sorcerer. Once upon a time, Arec used to carry a big, heavy book of boring, rarely-used spells. After his party's archer died while Arec was trying to look up the perfect spell, he decided it was time for a change.
That's when he got RPG SpellBook--the spellbook that generates a new spell every time it's opened! Now, whenever Arec needs the perfect spell for the situation, he just flips to a random page in his new spellbook and pow! The day is saved.
Thanks to RPG spellbook, Arec has new confidence in his magic. Try RPG Spellbook today, and see if it's right for your spell casting needs.
- Generates a random spell every time you turn the page! Some spells are deadly. Some spells are wacky. Some challenge you to find the perfect moment to leverage their awesome power.
- Choose a specific elemental spell from 12 different elements! Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light, Darkness, Electricity, Poison, Time, Space, Life, and Illusion.
What's New in Version 1.1
The latest version of spellbook introduces volumes of new features:
- Archives now let you keep a list of your favorite spells for later use or perusal.
- Spells now generate a random component list of 1 to 3 items.
- Updated and expanded generator content for even more random fun.
Needs some more work
A great app, but I could be greatly improved. Some more elements could be added and it should be possible to narrow down the spell requirements a bit more.
Just a suggestion
Great App, but maybe add the ability to search spells by their descriptions and titles. Majorly descriptions.
I am using this to help me make spells for the RPG I am making, since I am not very creative with my spells. it has really helped me as a spell consultant.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 02, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Talton
- © Brad Talton Jr.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.