By Leon Wubbe
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the Pro version of the RC-Timer application. It has the same functionality as the Lite version but includes:
- the recorded flights are now stored in a local database for later retrieval
- it is now possible to automatically start the worktime wnen starting the first flight
- the app includes a 'Talking Timer' wich indicates by voice how many minutes/seconds until the end of the worktime
Tap on a volume button to start or stop a flight. Tap 'Start' to start the countdown timer for the Worktime. Tap the Settings button on the down-right corner to edit the duration of the Worktime.
Adjust the volume of the sounds by quitting the App temporarily.
What's New in Version 2.4
- F5J Support. Like F3J but additionally until 30 seconds after launch a count-down timer is spoken to indicate the time the motor may be running
- iOS7 support and therefore a whole new design
- Improved use of the volume buttons for starting the work/flight time:
When the working time is not running, a press on a volume button starts the working time. After the working time has started both buttons start/stop the flight time. One does never stop the working time while in a contest. Both buttons have the same function.
- F3B Support
- When the remaining work time is less than the target time, the target rime will be changed accordingly.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 17, 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Leon Wubbe
- © 2010, Leon Wubbe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.