By Matt Strasser
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Forward from the app's creator, legendary game designer Matt Strasser:
"Mammal Stew has been in the App Store since November 06 2009. That's over 4 years and counting! Happy Birthday, Mammal Stew!"
Throughout history this most ancient game has been known by many names: "Hermit's Bluff", "My Pungent Son", and "Waste of Time" just to name a few.
The Guru Moji, a famous monk who lived over 3000 years ago, once instructed: "To become a master of life you must first master Mammal Stew". Guru Moji was always right.
We simulated reviews by hundreds of players just like you. These are just a small sampling of our favorites:
• "Without a doubt Mammal Stew is a game. For sure."
• "Easily the best version of Mammal Stew I've ever played."
• "Because of this game I am marginally happier."
• "I cried, but then Mammal Stew told me not to cry anymore. Thank you, Mammal Stew!"
NOTE: the above description is nonsense. Mammal Stew is actually a collection of 5 classic mini-games.
What's New in Version 3.0
• Mammal Stew is now a universal app
• Major reworking of all app code for better performance
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 18, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Matthew Strasser
- © 2009-2013 Matt Strasser
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.