Walmart App: Shopping, Savings Catcher, & More
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our award-winning app saves you time and money online and at your local Walmart for shopping millions of items at unbeatable prices.
Check out the app’s great features:
* Savings Catcher compares prices on your eligible purchases with any lower prices in your area. We’ll give you any difference on an eGift card!
* Pharmacy for ordering, transferring, and tracking prescriptions and refills.
* Baby and wedding registries. Easily find and buy the right gift — no more duplicates! Try scanning in the store to create a registry.
* Wish lists for any occasion. Create and manage a list for yourself or for someone else, and even share your lists on social media.
* Faster pickup at the store by checking in first with your device.
* Special savings — be the first to learn about them! Set your device’s settings to receive notifications. Check our weekly ad and Rollbacks.
* Find locations, in-store inventory, aisle locations, and store hours.
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 7.0.1
- Save time at the checkout line! Pay with your phone using Walmart Pay, now available at all stores. It’s safe and a cinch to use.
- We brought back sorting and filtering! You told us you missed refining department searches, so we made browsing easy again.
- Discover home-screen magic for iPhone 6S! Just press on the Walmart App icon to either add a receipt or use Walmart Pay, both with 3D Touch.
- Bug fixes & enhancements
I think the app is great for purchasing things online, no problems there at all but when it comes to bugs in the savings catcher part, it gets bad. It takes forever to open the savings catcher part, then sometimes there's issues adding a receipt but the biggest thing is once you get money from the price match it's hard to redeem it. Sometimes it's there at the bottom in green to click on, sometimes it's there and then disappears and then I have to go to the website and redeem my price match money...very frustrating to do, takes away from the convenience of using the app.
Walmart App, it's all good
I love this app. I never have to go online to order photos or gifts. It's nice to have everything accessible in the palm of my hand. With a disability when you can make life easier it's a good thing. I can even scan items in different stores to see if it's cheaper at Walmart before I buy it. Now that's nice to be able to do. The only problem is I can't bet the Walmart pay to work, but I deleted the app and reinstalled it to try it again. I'll see later when I go shopping. Probably just a glitch.
I use this app all the time. I am constantly shopping at Walmart and this app has been amazing. One time I forgot my bank card at home, and I didn't want to go all the way home and come back so I used the Walmart pay function. Saved me an extra trip and a little gas. I love the savings catcher as well. We only shop at Walmart for most of our stuff so it's great that this is available since they don't have a rewards or membership card, plus it keeps my receipts in case we need to return anything.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Jul 22, 2016
- Version: 7.0.1
- Size: 53.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2012 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.