Raising kids is tough enough. They certainly don't come with an instruction manual, and
you're not given a test before you have one. But personality plays a role in just about
everything, even raising your children.
Your children are at a disadvantage to you, you have all the money, all the power, its your
home, your roof and your rules. So how do your children get what they want from you? They
spend a lot of time studying your personality, what you like and don't like. They know how
to use the things they can do well to push your buttons and get you to dance to their tune.
They know when to stand up to you or when to appear to agree, but do what they want anyway.
But wouldn't you like to be able to get your kids to do what you want? You can, once you
understand their personality and how it interacts with yours. Answer ten questions about
how you would respond to situations as a child and then answer ten questions about how
your kids respond to situations. How would you and your child respond to situations such as
- birthday parties
- cliques at school
- brushing teeth
- dressing your kids
- getting up in the morning
- going to sleep at night
- and much more!
Based on your answers to the questions, Kids and Parents Compatibility test will indicate:
- Your characteristics
- Your child's characteristics
- How you and your child interact
- Areas of compatibility
- Areas of conflict
- How to talk to your kids so they will listen
- How to hear what your kids are saying
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a lot of work
This app could be great, but right now it has a lot of issues. There is no way to save the comparisons that you do, so you have to answer different questions each time, which makes the results differ each time you use it.
The questions themselves are not very well thought out, for example, it asks what you would do in a certain situation, but each of the answers is a form of arguement, no option for just agreeing or just doing it. Which obviously makes the results inaccurate.
The results are also pretty useless, either making no sense or contradicting itself constantly.
I'd have to strongly advise against this app unless it gets some major updates. Please don't waste your money. I was really hoping to get some insight into the way my childrens personalities mesh with my own, instead I got $2 poorer.
Should be free.
This app is simply NOT worth the money.
- Aerende, Inc.
- 2.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 Aerende, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.