By Pictional LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Selected by Apple for the App Store Hall of Fame **
Create beautiful full-resolution HDR (high dynamic range) pictures with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch! Includes fully-automatic capture mode and semi-auto/manual modes if you want more control. Offers slider and effect controls for you to easily customize final results.
- Reviews -
“TrueHDR is the best two bucks you can invest to improve your iPhone images. “ - TUAW
“TrueHDR is the most effective HDR app in the App Store. “ - Gizmodo
“much better than the HDR feature native to the iPhone 4. ” - AppAdvice
* Easy, fully-automatic HDR capture with AutoCapture mode
* Greater control over exposure points with SemiAuto capture mode and Manual mode
* Capable of handling up to 18 mega-pixel photos (e.g., photos imported from other cameras) on iPhone 4 & above, iPad 2 & above
* Uses state-of-the-art techniques to automatically align and merge photos
* Custom sliders and effect controls - easily make adjustments to the merged HDR photos to get the final image just the way you prefer
* Choice of Natural or Enhanced modes, with Natural for the most realistic look and Enhanced for slightly more vivid colors and contrast - pick the look you like
* Automatically saves original images for use with desktop HDR programs if desired
* Full support for front and back facing camera
* Supports geo-tagging and printing
* Convenient sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, email, Instagram, PhotoAppLink)
Use TrueHDR to unleash the potential of your iDevices and create beautiful HDR pictures!
Have you taken pictures, only to find out that the clouds were washed out, making the sky look like a white haze? Or how about pictures where everything in the shadows looked like a dark blob with no details?
With TrueHDR, you can get the best of bright and dark areas and merge them into a single realistic-looking picture that is much closer to what your eyes originally saw.
What's New in Version 2.6
Optimized for iPhone 5’s larger screen. Enables access to photo streams. Fixes Facebook sharing and adds Instagram sharing. Enables photo printing from within the app. Fixes blurring of preview. Adds capability to handle up to 18 megapixel photos (on iPhone 4 & above, iPad 2 & above).
DON'T BUY THIS APP. AWFUL
What a joke. This app needs to move up to the year 2013. I bought this tired, and it sounded pretty good. I read the reviews, and all were positive.
This app is based on the iPhone 4 and created in 2009 or before.
Don't buy this. Check out apps created for today's world. This is not the one, I do suggest a better app ... ANY APP IN THE STORE IS BETTER THAN THIS.
This app does not have the ability to zoom. It is an old style HDR app that is awful. Sure some of the images are ok, if you:
1. Hold your hands and phone perfectly still.
2. Make sure there are no moving objects - like PEOPLE, CARS, DOGS, CATS OR KIDS - the app can't blend.
3. I have a lot of apps, some good and some bad - this becomes one of my TOP 5 LOUSY, MISREPRESENTED, USELESS APP FOR A SERIOUS USER.
4. DID I MENTION THERE IS NO ZOOM.
5. This app represents itself as new ... It is not. It was based on the iPhone 4, not 4S ... The 4.
6. The only upgrade is the expansion of the visual image on the 5.
DON'T BUY THIS APP. THERE ARE GOOD ONES. BLUX PRO. A TRUE IN CAMERA HDR. THIS APP NEEDS SOME YEARLY UPDATES.
7. After picture "Filters" are so bad and obviously not improved in years.
I bought this today and its going in my trash.
True HDR upside down with latest update
I loved true HDR for probably over year (5star dropped to 2 star) and use it daily...recently my iPad crashed and had to restore and what a pain that has been...I have Apple everything...but they all work differently..imagine that...so my True HDR on my iPhone still works functionality but requires a log in on EVERY single shot...pain please...my iPad now rotates EVERY single image vertical or horizontal upside down or sideways...never viewable now...I have gone into settings and no rotate...before it adjusted automatically...I won't use it like this cause it is plain stupid to look at....no way to communicate, get support or fix...I uninstalled reinstalled 3 times and same problems continue unique to each device…weird! I have written support but heard nothing….I WANT my app to work…I LOVED it now I HATE it ….
Beautiful! Most used still-photo app
This app takes the most beautiful still photos. Anything with movement, however, is a no-go, as the app takes 3 different exposure photos in about 3 seconds. If there is movement there will be significant ghosting. That being said, be sure to steady your hand against something solid and hold your breath until the photo sequence finishes and you will have amazing results. People have commented that my photos look like postcards and I'm in the process of planning a calendar that will probably be marketable by the time it's done. This is the best money you'll ever spend on a photo app. Also, terrific customer service, answered a few concerns immediately to get me back on track.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 19, 2013
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Pictional LLC
- © Pictional LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.