Kids from 4 to 10 will have fun learning additions, subtractions, multiplications and divisions tables (up to 10) with this game.
With nice graphics and relaxing background music, this game will entertain your kids while he's learning math.
This game is part of our "Learning is fun" collection of educational games, visit our website to get more info.
How to play:
- Select a type of operation (+ - * or /)
- Select a difficulty level
- The figures from 0 to 9 appears on the left. Then, an operation appears, and 1 or 2 '?' area also. You've to drag the (right) figure on the '?' area to solve the operation. If the figure is wrong, an animation is played and you can try again.
- After finishing all the operations of a level, the final note is displayed, with a comment.
This game is part of our collection of educative games "Learning is fun". Visit our website for more info: http://ar-entertainment.net/learning
Fix several bugs
Ratings and Reviews
my kids loves this
this application is nerly perfect. I simply love it. HE learns math all alone now.
Don even try
This game don't have individual multiplications ,only have 10 questions per level ,theres only 3 levels , that means 30 questions .not good
- Alexandre Minard
- 31.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AR Entertainement
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.