By Spudfish Software
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do you miss the old "Album Shuffle" on your Apple device? Here at Spudfish Software, we did, so we did something about it!
Smart Shuffle: The Album-Centric Music Player
Smart Shuffle brings album shuffle back to you, randomly shuffling your music and playing it back one album at a time with songs selected in the order that the artist intended. If you love albums, Smart Shuffle is the only music player you need!
Version 3.5 also includes a host of new features to help you further take charge of your album collection!
PLAY ALBUMS FROM THE CLOUD
- Smart Shuffle can now access your albums in the cloud, seamlessly adding them to your selection list. Have a bad data plan or spotty internet connectivity? Just turn off this feature from the Settings app for Smart Shuffle.
ENHANCED ALBUM SELECTION
- Sort your albums by Title, Artist, Genre or Composer
- Filter the selection list to refine your selections. You can create an album playlist to match your mood by filtering on any combination of:
- Play Count
- Decade Released
- Inclusion in one of your Playlists
- Cloud Availability
- Filter by Selected to see only the albums you have currently selected for shuffling, or those that you haven't selected yet.
- Start Album: Select the first album to play, then pick random albums thereafter.
APPLE WATCH INTERFACE
- Control the playback of your album selections on your Apple Watch. Play or pause the current album, skip to the next album, or re-play the previous album.
- Touch and hold the play/pause button for a second to request Sleep Mode
- Smart Shuffle will automatically pause after 30 minutes, an hour, or after the current album. You'll get lulled to sleep listening to your favorite albums without missing a bunch of them while asleep!
ANNOUNCEMENT AND DELAY
- Smart Shuffle now comes with settings to announce each new album before it is played, and to delay for up to 30 seconds between albums to let you cleanse your musical palate.
RESPONSIVE TO TOUCH EVENTS
- Double tap the screen to play/pause music
- Swipe left/right on the album art to skip to the next/previous album
- Swipe left/right on the now playing information to skip to the next/previous song
- Swipe up in the pull-tab to show your entire shuffled album queue. Swipe up to view the currently playing album art.
REMOTE CONTROL EVENTS
- In addition to the usual remote control events (play/pause, next song, previous song), Smart Shuffle can now skip to the next/previous album using remote control events.
If you quit the application, your music keeps playing. Open the Music app, and your Smart Shuffle mix is retained. Pop right back into Smart Shuffle to skip albums or select new albums to mix.
See our website for additional information, FAQ's and contact us to report bugs or request new features.
What's New in Version 3.5.1
Bug Fixes to address the album queue stopping after a single album and auto-repeating, especially with USB connections in vehicles. Sorry for the inconvenience!
If you use Smart Shuffle in your car and the music starts playing automatically when you start the car up, please be sure to bring Smart Shuffle to the foreground briefly to re-establish the connection to your music.
Still having trouble? Please direct problems or concerns to our support website: http://spudfish.com/smartshuffle and leave feedback so we can figure it out with you.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 39.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Scott Berk
- © 2017 Spudfish Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.