Get the things you love
· Every day there's a stunning new image, so say bye to boring search homepages.
· With Microsoft Rewards, earn points for searching and redeem them for free gift cards from Xbox, Target, Walmart, and many more.
· Interesting, useful answers and info, not just blue links, in a fast app that's easy to use.
Get the things you want
· Snap a pic to search, shop, find similar images, and learn about the things you see. It works with math equations, fashion, landmarks, and much more.
· Stay up on trending news, videos, and posts, and control which sources appear without leaving the homepage.
· Keep it fun with music videos, lyrics, viral videos, animated GIFs, and more from across the web.
· Save time when you're making plans. Check a restaurant menu, reserve a table, and book a rideshare with one search.
· Save money by comparing reviews and prices from major retailers with the built-in barcode scanner.
· Discover what's nearby, including deals, places to eat and drink, and things to do, right from the homepage.
· Get reviews and info from the sites you trust, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Reddit.
· Control your search and browsing history with private mode.
· Save homepage images to use as a wallpaper.
· Use tabs to see recent search results.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
We are listening to your feedback and working hard to improve Bing Search. This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with a very inconvenient flaw
The app is great for a browser. Kinda hard to mess up a major browser app. But when I try to view my open tabs, most if not all but the one that opens when you open the app are whited out and there is no tag on them to show what they are. The web address almost never shows on the tabs I leave open. A website name would be ideal. So I’m trying to find a web page I keep open in one of my tabs for work and I have to guess and select random tabs until I find it. I like the app. If the problem persists I’ll go back to safari and chrome. It’s an inconvenience since I use multiple tabs for work.
Developer Response ,
Dear user, thank you for reporting this issue to us. As you know, we try hard to bring the best experience to our users and listen to them closely. We want to let you know the issue is fixed in the current new release. If you have more issues in the future please contact us by email at: BingforiOSFeedback@service.microsoft.com. Thank you!
Better than google
Been using google since it started, but as of late it just doesn’t give the range of news feed I want. It just gives news stories that I followed for a little bit and took away other stories I’d like to hear, on a reading binge I can scan titles on bing endlessly and it has the widest range! Doesn’t appear I’m stuck with one track topic like google does. Here I can read all types of stories without bias or agenda. That makes bing priceless.
Any other search engine would be better
I normally used Google through Safari for my searching, but I tried Bing due to a promotion Microsoft had with their rewards platform and Xbox. I regret ever starting to use it.
Where Google let’s you see pictures, videos, links and news about the subject searches, Bing chooses one of those and only shows it. So far, it’s picked the worst option every time. Microsoft support is also horrible, as I’ve emailed them 5 times about the same problem and they’ve just stopped responding.
Do yourself a favor and download Google, Yahoo, or literally ANY other search engine. Avoid Bing unless you like headaches.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 82.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.