Rogue Planet - FREE
By Agharta Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Plunge into this unique turn-based strategy game set in a futurist world.
- Realistic environments and animations: Sci-fi visuals and 3D backgrounds provide maximum immersion in the game.
- Optimized gameplay: Touch the screen to select your units, zoom-in or rotate the game field.
- A lively soundtrack for a unique feeling of intensity: Epic themes, shouting soldiers and mechanical sound effects give life to your army!
FULL GAME FEATURES:
Take command of unbelievable battles in Solo and Multiplayer modes!
- A breathtaking story mode: Discover the story through numerous cutscenes. Complete 19 campaign missions to defeat the machines and take back Earth!
- Get ready for endless fun! Quick Play mode features 34 maps: 19 from Story mode, and 15 new ones playable with 2 different armies and 3 difficulty levels.
- Multiplayer mode: Face your friend’s army via local Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection (online multiplayer via Wi-Fi or 3G coming soon in a next update).
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
I enjoyed this game. It's turned based strategy and easy to medium difficulty. If you are new to this genre, you will probably like it. If you are a strategy pro you might fine it too easy. I'm an experienced player and I liked it.
One nice thing about this game is that when you pay for it you won't be nagged for more money to get this or that weapon, upgrade or whatever. Nor will you be bribed( or coerced) into writing a phony review and a falsely high rating. This honest straight forward attitude is becoming a rarity now days.
I rarely write reviews but one good turn deserves another and I feel a need to support honest good games.
What we have here is basically an awful version of advance wars, and while AW has yet to appear on the market this is by no means a worthy replacement. The graphics aren't that good. The UI is terrible. You can't leave the game to, say, answer a text cuz then you have to start whatever you're doing all over again. It's not even a good free game cuz you only get two missions. You'll spend more time going through the stupid ship talking to people before you actually get to the mission, and then most of the dialog consists of 1: 'y did hap'n!' 2: '...' the full version costs $5. Don't waste your money on it.
Copy of advance wars on GBA
The rules and mechanics of this game is great because it's an outright copy of a great, tested, and mature game on a classic gaming platform. The story n graphics on this game are nice, but I won't give credits for the gameplay.
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 18, 2009
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 80.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Agharta Studio
- "© 2009 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Published by Gameloft and developed by Agharta Studio. Gameloft and the logo Gameloft are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries. © 2009 Agharta Studio. All Rights Reserved."
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.