Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nominated for "Best Dice Game" in the 2009 Best App Ever Awards presented by bestappever.com!
Patch™ Farkle, the Classic Dice-Rolling, Risk-Taking Game™, is now available for the iPhone and iPod touch. Become a Farkle fanatic as you now have the ultimate dice game available for your mobile device without the need for dice or a dice cup. Perfect for road trips, waiting rooms, or fun with a few friends. Simply pass around your mobile device to the next player for each turn. So, take a risk, and keep rolling to build your score. Or play it safe so you don't lose your points in a Farkle. It's a fight to the finish in this fabulously fun game of strategy and luck!
• Be the first player to score 10,000 points
• Choose up to four players
• Customize names for each player
• One player may play against up to three CPU players
• Choose advanced or traditional dice scoring
• Highlight all scorable dice for banking points
• Bank or risk after every roll
• Shake device or press “Roll” button to roll dice
• Excellent interactive gaming complete with realistic 3D dice animations and sound effects
• Sound off and on feature
• Autosave feature
• High score records
• Help and How To Play menu
What's New in Version 1.37
- Added iOS4 compatibility.
- Added Open Feint support. Challenge your friends with new leaderboards and Open Feint achievements!
- Added 30 new achievements on the Open Feint network.
- Enhanced dice physics for smoother gameplay.
Too many clicks
There's too many unnecessary clicks.
1. Save the game setup from the previous game. I'm the only one playing this, but each time I have to choose the players not only for every time the app is started, but for every new game, even when I start a new one right away.
2. Just have the advanced gameplay setting. The basic is too restrictive
3. What's most annoying is that the game play forces 3 clicks between rolls. I should be able to select the dice I want to score, then either click one button to score, or another button to bank. NOT 3 clicks to roll again.
4. Get rid of the "shake to roll" thing. It's too cumbersome and slow. I'm not going to be shaking this phone for 10-15 minutes. Just because you can so something doesn't mean that you should.
If you do that, then this app will have decent gameplay. It'd also be nice to have more user-configurable options, like auto-select scorable dice.
To those complaining about 3 ones = 300 not 1000: there are many different scoring matrices. 3 ones =1000 is not based on the odds. In that matrix, 5 twos = 800, and a five-of-a-kind is 85x harder to roll than 3-kind. Aces is just another number, get over your fascination with them.
It's fine to me!
I don't know what people are complaining about... it's much better then most if the farkle games I've played...
Good game...just glitches at time
Game seems to glitch at times and causes me to farkle when I havent and then forces me to reroll which normally results in me getting a lower score or actually farkle...aside from that its a great time waster
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 02, 2010
- Version: 1.37
- Size: 24.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NEAL COLSTON
- © 2009 Paze Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.