Flipps TV - Watch Movies & Free Videos on TV
By Flipps Media Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch movies, free music videos, comedy clips and news on TV using only your iPhone or iPad.
Supports Samsung TV, Sony TV, LG TV, Panasonic TV, Philips TV, Sharp TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Dish Hopper, Apple TV, Chromecast.
Discover over 100 channels of great entertainment beyond the standard TV guide right on your phone's touchscreen interface. Choose from hit movies, music videos, comedy, news and sports. Then tap your phone to instantly zap a show to your connected TV and enjoy.
You can even adjust TV volume and playback straight from your mobile device. Best of all, you don't need a dongle, cable or set-top box.
Turn your phone into a magic wand of entertainment.
Make TV Magical.
**Live streaming channels are not yet supported on Xbox**
What's New in Version 5.9.3
- Extended search autosuggest now shows movie and series posters
- Browse through content by movies, series, music, news and kids
- Explore more videos by category from the home screen. See related content, trending titles and more
- Always squashing them bugs
Dropout from U.S. market by several content providers damps value of Flipps HD as a companion for Apple TV. The latest design offers more functionality, although it begins to grow crowded again. Integration with Control Center is a nice fit, although the later integration with networked TV’s doesn’t quite work right. With Apple TV, it no longer wakes up the device as it previously did. If Apple TV is already awake, it still often cannot connect. You’ll need to select from iPhone’s Apple TV interface (by swiping from the bottom). Even then, sometimes it becomes quirky, and you need to force a “mirror screen” even though that is not your intention - and it is not the result. When there is an ad before the movie begins, things get even more complicated. You cannot make any device selection during an ad.
Flipps has gone a long way from iMediaShare Lite. It had good days, but I’m no longer sure how valuable it is today.
Couldn't sign in
I wanted to watch The Lego Movie, but I tried to sign in for the first time using e-mail, my password was six characters exactly, but when I pressed done,it didn't do anything. I pressed next. No luck. I just want to see Emmet trying to get to the think tank of President Business' building! If I can't watch The Lego Movie, how is Emmet supposed to become a master builder over and over again? He kinda freaked when he saw Wild Style/Lucy!
I have a error with the app
The app doesn't work and the only thing that said is something about the wife and I am connected in the WiFi :/
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 10, 2015
- Version: 5.9.3
- Size: 43.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Welsh
- Seller: Flipps Media Inc
- © 2012-2015 Flipps Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ticket to watch the GFW Wrestle Kingdom 9 Live event$34.99
- Ticket to watch TNA Slammiversary Live 2015 event$39.99
- Ticket for watching Professional Bull Riding Live event$29.99
- Ticket to watch Ring of Honor Best in the World 2015 live event$34.99
- Ticket for Millionaire Chess Event$19.99
- Pay Per View Movies from Magnolia Pictures for $3.99$3.99
- Pay Per View Movies from Osiris Entertainment$0.99
- Pay Per View Movies from Magnolia Pictures$0.99
- Pay Per View TNA Legends Past Events$4.99
- Pay Per View Movies from Beta Films$0.99