BP Tracker Lite – Blood Pressure Tracker
By BHI Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BP Tracker is the most recent and powerful blood pressure tracking tool on app store. You can use this to easily log your BP, HR, medication and other useful information on your iPhone.
The application is easy to use and offers a powerful graphing that shows your weekly/monthly/quarterly BP trend. The chart also supports scrolling and making a snapshot to be sent via email.
Install our BP Tracker today to make you healthier!!
- Easy-to-use and streamlined interface to input your data.
- Powerful graphing that shows weekly/monthly/quarterly trend.
- Graph supports scrolling.
- Graph supports snapshot.
- Log your medication data. (only available in full version)
- Facts module shows tips to help you maintain a normal blood pressure level. (only available in full version)
- Supports to write notes for each bp entry.
- Keep your basic info on your iPhone.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Fixes for iOS4 related issues
Need slight usability enhancement
It's very easy to use and I find the design clean and clear. It serves what I need, but need some usability enhancement:
On graph view, switch Heart Beat with Systolic and Diastolic labeling, and switch the position of the label on the Y axis, to keep the consistency. When entering records, it's allowing edit of date, but also need edit of time. Overall , I love the app.
BP tracker free
Only accepts five entries for this version. It also wouldn't let me change the time of day for the current day's readings. On top of that, it changed the time on previous day entries. It is ok, but with the time flaws I will not be spending my money on the full version.
Too expensive even free
Your BP will rise just trying to input your profile. Then the date is always a day off and won't correct. I'm short don't raise your frustration level with this.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 12, 2010
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BHI Technologies, Inc.
- © 2009 BHI Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.