IMPROVEMENT STARTS HERE. The V1 Golf app empowers golfers to be their best. Capture video and send swings to your golf instructor for analysis and video lessons. Have fun analyzing swings on your own with advanced analysis and playback tools. The V1 Golf app is part of V1 Sports’ video technology platform for golf improvement. (Golf Instructors: Download the V1 Pro app for the ability to receive swings from your students, analyze, create and deliver better lessons.)
● Capture up to 240 FPS in HD on capable devices
● Import video from camera roll
● Playback in slow motion and frame-by-frame
● Drawing tools to measure and highlight form
● Limited HD professional model swing library
● Send and receive video lessons with your V1 coach
● Cloud storage for videos
● Accelerate, trim, & edit videos
● Organize videos with tags and custom folders
● Zoom in to see detail
● Flip videos to show right or left handed view
● Share videos on social media and via email
V1 GOLF PLUS (in-app annual subscription):
● Extensive HD model swing library (New content added monthly)
● Compare two videos in slow motion and frame-by-frame
● Overlay two videos for more precise comparison
● Priority in-app support (from our US-based support team)
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase:
● Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
● Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
● Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Packed with new features and an improved visual experience, this is the biggest update since the app’s launch in 2010. Please contact us in-app with questions, concerns, or feedback.
● Improved video analyzer
● Updated video manager
● New search and sort functions
● New tags and custom folders
● New options menu for each video
● Larger video thumbnails
● One-touch customer support
● Updated V1 Pro directory
Ratings and Reviews
V1 is BACK and better than ever!!!
My favorite swing app of all time is back and better than ever!! As a PGA professional I have used this app for years and years and always loved it. A few months ago they came out with an update that just didn’t live up to the V1 quality I had come to expect, in fact it had quite a few very troublesome bugs.
I emailed and spoke with several people in the company (Kelly, Mike, Thom & Chris). All of them were very understanding and very helpful. So much so that they added me to their Beta testing team. So after weeks of testing, communicating and a boat load of hard work on their part they released this most recent update. All I can say is WOW!!! My V1 app was back to the quality I remembered AND they added a bunch of new features that really enhanced the user experience.
You can now trim and edit the videos with ease, add student names along with club used and save or send the videos to your students. Plus if you name the video, you can go back and search by your student’s name. Everything is seamless now.
THANK YOU V1 TEAM!! Job very well done!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Jimmyg63, Thank you for being a long-time user and thank you for choosing V1 Golf for your instructional needs. We're thrilled to hear that you are happy with the latest update. Happy golfing and best of luck this season. -V1 Support Team
Thanks for selling me a product then taking a portion of it back, and then offering to re-sell me that portion for a monthly fee! If I did that in my business I’d be in prison!
Make it right! Give me back the swing model Library that was part of what I originally paid for or grandfather me in!
Last chance before I file an FTC complaint
Update: In response to your attempt to deflect and put a positive spin on my complaint I will respond with this, yes I do have access to the free swing model library, all 10 or 11 of them. When I paid for the app originally(before you bought the company and/or decided to change your business model) I got ALL 50 or 60 swing models. And, no, I will not contact your customer service so they can help me locate the 10 free swing models that I already know where to find...as I’m not very impressed with your level of CS thus far!
How about this! You can contact me and tell me how sorry you are for ripping me off and to make up for that bad decision you’ve decided to offer me a free lifetime account to give me back what I rightfully paid for.
Hopefully it won’t take you two weeks to respond this time
Developer Response ,
Updated: Hi "The Guy You Love to Hate", please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org as we have no way of retrieving your contact information through iTunes. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority and we want to make sure you are fully satisfied with the product. - V1 Support Team
Updated: Hi "The Guy You Love to Hate", We do not sell nor ever sold model swing videos. As part of the V1 Golf Plus subscription, users receive access to our curated model swing library which they can reference within the app. Since iTunes does not provide us with your contact information, please contact support at email@example.com and reference this review so that we can address this issue. -V1 Support Team
Hi, We apologize for the frustrations you are experiencing. You should still have access to free model swings in the library. Please message us through in-app support or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will walk you through how to access these swings. -V1 Support Team
Incredible app. Great for all the swing geeks out there
This app is absolutely terrific. Easy to use and incredibly helpful. Of course you have to know what to look for, where and how to draw the lines, etc. So I would recommend using this app along with video lessons from a pro. The one thing I really hope they add to this app is iWatch support. It would be great to be able to start / stop recording from the watch. Currently I have to set the timer, walk to my ball, hit the shot and walk back to stop.
Developer Response ,
Hi wfharty3, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to inform you that our developers are currently working on bluetooth remote support. We are hoping to have this feature released soon to make it easier for golfers to record their swing. -V1 Support Team
- Interactive Frontiers, Inc.
- 55 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Copyright 2018 Interactive Frontiers, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- V1 Golf Plus (Annual) $39.99
- Stack & Tilt:#1- Hitting the Driver vs. an Iron $2.99
- Stack & Tilt: #3- Drills - Learning the Follow Through $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.