Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
One of the most popular iPhone Camera Zooming app! With 9 polished features to help you take nice photos.
Brand NEW features, giving you more flexibilities:
* Multiple image sizes, you can choose upto 1280x960 or downto 640x480.
* Preview image before saving, gives you the control to save or take another.
* Camera guide, helps you align and compose photos.
* Burst mode, you can take up to 7 photos in one shot.
* Background saving, take new pictures while other pictures are saving, allows you to take multiple pictures in a short period of time.
The most wanted feature:
* Up to 5X digital zoom, in real time.
Our unique feature:
* Control horizontal and vertical zoom separately, which makes your camera more fun. For example, you can take a picture that makes someone look skinny/chubby.
* Email image to friend - pictures are for sharing
* Facebook export - sharing image with friend is easy
* Twitter export - twit your picture!
Clear & Sharp picture guaranteed:
* Many pictures taken can be blur and unclear due to the camera is slightly shaking while you press the button. With our build in anti-shaking feature, your picture is captured when your phone is at the most stable state.
Camera Roll review:
* Look into the camera roll to review just-taken picture's quality. Sometimes you want to see if you need to take another one.
* Setting status bar - gives an overview of current setting
* Auto save settings - carry settings over to next session
* Built in user manual - read this when needed or email us
* Built in email to developer - we are easily reachable
What's New in Version 1.8.13
* updated for iOS7
This is the first time I've used this app -- I am amazed at the quality of the photos -- sharp as a tack! The lighting, contrast
and color are surprisingly very good! Photos require very little editing! It will definitely be my go-to phone camera zoom!
The camera/zoom work fine but after taking pics all day I now discover that unless you absolutely make sure to press 'save' the pics will be lost.... Just like I lost a whole days worth of great shots today. I assumed (silly me) that pics were automatically saved as are the shots with the phone camera.
I would much prefer which shots to save later on. I think most people would agree. A big drawback for an otherwise OK camera.
Camera Zoom Pro
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 13, 2013
- Version: 1.8.13
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tsai San San
- © San Tsai
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.