Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Office², the most intuitive and straightforward office document tool available on the iPhone and iPod Touch, makes it easy to open, view, create and edit Word (DOC & DOCX), Excel (XLS & XLSX) and PowerPoint (PPT & PPTX) files right from your device!
Office² now provides unrivaled support for document tracked changes.
Office² also offers the most advanced solution for connecting you to all of your stored documents! Access your Google Docs, DropBox and Microsoft SkyDrive files at any time, to securely open and work on any and all of your most important documents!
In addition to all of the creating and editing features, Office² also stores ANY file and easily transfers it between any computer for convenient one-stop file storage, just like a USB stick!
Office² can open various different file formats (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, TXT and more), which makes viewing files effortless and ensures easy access to all of your important docs.
• Create, edit and save Word DOC & DOCX files
• Character formatting, including:
- Text and fill color
- Bold, Italic, Underline
- Font face & Size
• Paragraph formatting including alignment, line spacing, margins, indenting, bullets and numbering
• Support for tables, including table creation
• Support for floating and inline images (inserting from camera roll or pasting from other programs)
• Support for shapes and floating text boxes
• Support for textual tracked changes
• Footnotes, endnotes and comments
• Multi-column formatting
• Supports section breaks, page breaks and column breaks
• View headers and footers
• Ruler bar with ability to set paragraph margins and tab stops
• Searching of text within documents
• Undo and redo, up to 100 undo levels
• Auto-correction and auto-completion are supported
• Spell check
• Copy & Paste, even text and images from other applications
• Create, edit and save Excel XLS & XLSX files
• Handle multiple worksheets with unlimited rows and columns
• Search and sort cells
• Cell formatting: (bold, italic, borders, text and cell color, alignment, text wrapping)
• Cell types: General, Number, Currency, Percentage, Date, Time, and Text
• Merge cells feature
• Pane freezing
• Tap and drag to change row heights and column widths
• Intelligent auto range selection for range based functions
• Tap cells to compose formula
• Insert, copy, paste or cut cell ranges, rows or columns
• Date formats, date separators and numeric separators are all handled correctly according to the current locale, with manual override
• 146 different functions
• Create, edit and save PowerPoint PPT & PPTX files
• Insert images and countless common shapes
• Comprehensive text and paragraph formatting: (font size and face, text color and highlight, paragraph alignment, line spacing)
• Rotation of text and shapes
• Slide ordering
• Slide show mode with simulated laser pointer
• Slide show presentation on external monitor
• File versioning. Revert to any of the last 10 file versions.
• Save documents, spreadsheets and presentations in PDF format
• Wireless printing
• GOOGLE DOCS: Office² allows you to view and edit the documents and spreadsheets stored in your Google Docs account. Not only does this enhance file transfers to and from Office², you can also edit the same files on the iPad AND from within your web browser.
• Users can also open, edit, save, delete and rename files stored in Dropbox, Box.net, Microsoft SkyDrive, Huddle, ShareFile and any WebDAV server
• Organize files into folders
• Open DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PDF, PPT, PPTX and TXT email attachments within Office²
• Email any file you are working on from within Office²
What's New in Version 5.3
Bug and crash fixes
Ok, but needs a search feature
I've been using this app. for a number of years and as a simple place to store files locally and make simple text edits it works well, but there are many inconsistencies with edits and what becomes the end product on your computer. You have to experiment with different features to figure out which edits are transparent when viewing on a PC and which create unexpected changes.
My biggest issue is the lack of a search feature. I keep a lot of files stored locally and am perplexed there is no search box to find files by name similar to a search feature you have on a PC or google drive when you want to search for all files that have a specific word in the title.
Great app for simple file storage and moving files between your phone and various cloud storage. I have it connected with skydrive, google drive and skydrive and it transfers files back and forth with few issues.
The spreadsheet and word processor functions are very good, but file management is this app's strong suit. Dropbox integration is fantastic (O²'s handling of Dropbox files is much better than Dropbox's iPhone app's—I don't even look at the DB app anymore). O² also allows you to create your own file structure from within the app, both locally and in Dropbox. With Documents To Go, you have to do this on your desktop, then sync with your mobile device. D2G also won't let you move files between local folders and Dropbox, but in O², you can do this easily.
It was my most important app, but now it's broken and they refuse to fix it. Five months ago I reported that it would no longer connect as a Network drive, after doing so for 3 years. This is an essential feature. I was told it was a known problem and it would be fixed with the September update. It wasn’t. I’ve contacted them every month and the answer has been “Sorry, it didn’t make it into this cycle; it will be in the next update.” After five months I’m bone tired of hearing this. Transferring files with the web browser interface is renders the program nearly unusable.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 16, 2013
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Byte Squared
- © Byte Squared Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.