What happened to that sweet kid you used to have who is now a teenager? The sweet kid is still
there inside. But they've just grown a bunch of new brain cells and will spend the next 10 years
learning how to socialize. Hence your teens care more about their peer's opinions than those
of their parents.
But you can understand your teens as they are growing up, and how to cummunicate with them as
a parent, which they still need. Personality plays a role in getting along with your teens and the
more you understand your teen's likes and dislikes, the easier it will be for you to provide
them with the slowly receeding boundaries that they still need.
Answer ten questions about how the parent in the relationship would respond to situations as a
teenager, and then answer ten questions about how the teenager in the relationship responds to
situations. How would the parent and the teenager respond to situations such as
- parties and dances
- driving a car
- future careers
- selecting classes
- musical instruments and dance preferences
- foreign languages
- trouble with the law
- money mangement
- cell phones
- after-school activities
- and much more!
Based on your answers to the questions, Teens and Parents Parenting Quiz will indicate:
- Your characteristics
- Your teen's characteristics
- How you and your teen interact
- Areas of compatibility
- Areas of conflict
- How to talk to your teen so they will listen
- How to hear what your teen is saying
- How to talk to your parents so they will listen
Ratings and Reviews
This app is useless
- Aerende, Inc.
- 8.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Aerende, Inc. 2010
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.