By Shattersoft Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ready to take your amazing math skills out for a run and prove you still have what it takes?
Then take a seat and tackle Mazematics and see how fast you can get to the finish!
- 5 levels of math mazes, from beginner to expert
- Assortment of 3x3, 3x4, 4x3, and 4x4 puzzles
- Race against the clock to record the fastest time
- In-game animations and graphics that provide a realistic desktop experience, including:
- highlighters that mark your path through the maze
- placement of stickers for excellent performance
- To help you out, visual tracking of
your current answer as you progress through the maze, except in the hard and expert levels
- Prevents you from doing invalid division (no remainders are allowed in Mazematics) up through the medium level. You're on your own in the hard and expert levels.
*Note: To move back in the maze without erasing all of your work, hit the previous number to back up the highlighter. Also, tap the right arrow at the top of the page to quit a puzzle.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Minor bug fixes.
as promised, a review
have you ever felt like you just bought a game but it wasnt worth it? well, that is so not the problem with this game, the problem with it is that it is so addictive! it shows how mathematics dont always have to be boring by introducing a new and fun gameplay, it consists of getting from one ends of the maze to the other, but heres the trick: you have a number that you need to achieve when you get to the end of the maze by adding, dividing, etc until you get the exact same number. if it becomes too easy you can have a go at one of the later levels, thus making it challenging yet fun! it is a brilliant idea and i hope it gets more updates soon!