Lose weight and get healthy with the world’s smartest diet app. The app takes care of everything - planning, counting calories and nutrients, exercising and eating better. Since 2008, over 7 million people chose MyNetDiary to lose weight.
This app is like a coach in your pocket, always ready to help. You start by setting a weight goal. The app analyzes your diary, calculates your targets, and guides you with personalized advice and diet tips. All you have to do is to keep track of your food and exercise, which is a snap with MyNetDiary.
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"Absolutely awesome – it’s like having your own nutritionist with you at all times.”
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
• Absolutely the fastest food entry! Logging takes only a few minutes a day
• The largest verified food database, over 600,000 foods, UPDATED DAILY
• Most flexible app with customizable Home screen. YOU pick and choose what you want to see.
• Not just calories and macros - pick and choose from over 35 nutrients
• Best privacy - does not require account creation
Send whole meals to your family members to save them time logging, share recipes with your friends, or simply use funny and cute MyNetDiary stickers.
WORKS WITH SIRI
• Create shortcuts checking calories left and calorie deficit, logging meals and water - to help you log faster and easier.
MORE GREAT TOOLS
• Food Grade for each food - better food choices made simple
• Works with iOS Health App - syncing foods, workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
• Syncs with fitness trackers and scales from Fitbit, Garmin, and Withings
• PDF reports to print and share over email
• PhotoFood Service - if a food is not in the database, send its photos from the app and we will add it!
• Weekly diet analysis - intelligent, comprehensive feedback
• Powerful recipe editor
• Charts for nutrients, calories, body measurements and more
• Syncs with MyNetDiary.com for online tracking
• Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster app than MyNetDiary.
• Built-in barcode scanner makes tracking a snap
• Over 500 activities and exercises
• Exercise logging with built-in GPS walking/running.
• Syncs workouts with iOS Health app
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
• Set your target weight
• Plan for your target date or weight loss rate
• Plan your macros
YOU CAN TRACK ANYTHING
• Track all body measurements, test results, cholesterol, meds and symptoms. If you need something special - create custom trackers in the app!
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
• Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
MyNetDiary app for Apple Watch:
• Check calories and daily totals
• Log foods, water and weight
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Some features require a subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
MyNetDiary has a brand new iMessage app!
Send whole meals to your family members to save them time logging, share recipes with your friends, or simply use funny and cute MyNetDiary stickers to let your friends know how you feel and what you do with MyNetDiary.
As always, there are many other improvements in all areas of the app - in PhotoFoods, app settings, and many more!
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and effective
I've used this food diary on and off for years. It is easy to use and gets easier as time goes on. The bar scanner is super convenient and I have only discovered two or three food items the scanner did not recognize. You pair this app with an inexpensive digital food scale and you will be able to count calories like a boss! Follow a good eating plan and measure everything and you will get results. I would advise that you set yourself up as a sedentary user no matter what level of activity you do. I am up and moving all the time and was racing bicycles a few years ago. The activity setting will give you a basic metabolic level which is the calorie count you need just to maintain your present weight. The sedentary category will give you the lowest "upper" calorie restriction. That's where you want to start and then limit calories below that. It will work! Last April I was at 184. Now it's September and I am at 165! This app has been a tremendous teacher and watchdog for me. It reminds me to be careful about what I shove in my mouth and shows me the cost of the mindless grazing I used to do. We live in amazing times and this app, while not perfect, has enriched my life and helped me healthy and happy. Get this. Don't cheat! Weigh everything and be patient. Move as much as you can. Don't forget that simple walking is a great thing. Good luck!
I like the changes to the pro version but my overall assessment remains the same. I should be able to customize sodium, carbs, cholesterol, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sugar, etc. per meal or daily totals amount that I want to consume
I agree with Helpful......But. I have been using this app on n off for several months. Overall I like this app but continue to use my old app for tracking personal nutrients, i.e. sodium, sugar, etc. consumed and remainder. Because the pro version of this app doesn’t allow u to personalize daily nutrient limits.
I like that it has an Apple Watch app and it sends data to Apple Health app.
It is easy to add food items. Unfortunately I haven’t figured out how to add a food item that I did not consumed but will consume at a later date. My old app which I continue to use is very easy to do. This issue has made loading food items I consume rarely very tedious. It is one of the reasons I haven’t switched over to this app n continue to enter foods into two apps which is time consuming. I live on a fixed income and $8.99 per month just to track nutrients isn’t cost effective. I personally think it should have been included in the pro version upgrade. Especially since Free and cheaper apps include this feature. There are a lot of features I didn’t want and will never use but got with the pro upgrade.
Easiest tracker out there, accurate, works!
Been using this for a while, if I write everything down and follow my diet plan I can drop weight consistently, and keep it off without crash dieting and rebound binging. I lost exactly as much weight as this said I would during one month.
I love the recipe function! I can put in all the ingredients and the serving size and it will tell me the nutrition and calories. Homemade bread, bean soups, pancakes, lasagna. This is a lifesaver for made from scratch items. Stores the recipe too! I can go back and tweak it or just use it as a recipe card to make it again.
This is my go to app for loosing baby weight. I log 500 cal/ day (as exercise) for breast feeding and don't have to worry if I'm over or under eating. Baby grows well while I loose consistently. I love how this keeps track of my dietary fiber and that I can just scan a barcode and it finds the food. Really easy to find my favorite foods once I've logged it once. I upgraded to max and now have my Fitbit linked to my account. Makes you realize how few calories you burn on a lazy day. Keeps me motivated to exercise more and I can eat a bit extra if I was more active that day. Love that I get a more accurate picture of my net calories.
- MyNetDiary Inc.
- 164.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018, MyNetDiary Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Maximum $8.99
- MyNetDiary Maximum $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.