By The Washington Post
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the high-quality, trusted news and analysis only The Washington Post can provide, anytime/anywhere. Our news app for iPhone and iPod Touch brings you breaking news, politics, world news, opinions, sports, business, arts, travel, entertainment and much more! Read stories from our award-winning writers and bloggers, save articles for offline reading, customize your home page and share content through e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
* Save articles to “My Post” for offline reading or to read at your convenience
* Share content via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
* Customize the home page with your favorite sections and features
* Search for stories and photos
Please enjoy complimentary content items each month. For more in-depth use, please purchase our monthly, auto-renewing subscription for $14.99.
If you have a suggestion, find a bug, or want to leave a comment on the app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.3.0
*Bylines added to the section fronts so you can see your favorite authors
*Support for new story forms within the app
*New blogs added to the More menu
*Background fetch for users on iOS 7+
*Reduced storage footprint
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 23, 2014
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Washington Post Company
- © 1996-2013 The Washington Post Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Washington Post$14.99