The Impossible Quiz 2
By inXile Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Over 60 million plays of The Impossible Quiz**
Back by popular demand… it’s The Impossible Quiz! Oh no, that can’t be good… can it? The answer is no.
The rules are simple. Try to complete the quiz by answering all of the “questions”. It may sound easy enough, but you’ll require quick reflexes, luck, mad skills and some good old insane logic. Oh, and it’ll help a bit if you’ve played the original Impossible Quiz!
The majority of the questions are multiple choice, but there’s plenty of surprises along the way. The main thing to remember is to THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX!
- Over one hundred questions, including random questions from Impossible Quiz 1! Do you remember them all?!
- Unique touch screen solutions!
- Facebook integration!
- Yes, Chris is in this one too!
♡ Follow us and keep up with the latest news! ♡
✓Facebook http://www.facebook.com/sparkworkz !!
✓Twitter @ Sparkworkz
If you enjoy the Impossible Quiz 2, give it a 5 star rating✶✶✶✶✶ !!!!!
Be sure to check out the original Impossible Quiz for hundreds of more brain exploding questions!
What's New in Version 1.2
1. GameCenter Support!
2. New achievements! As if the game wasn’t impossible enough already!
3. Fixed bugs that made the game not impossible enough!
5 stars, but...
1. It's a little overpriced, after not being not much better than the original. $0.99 is a fair price, but not $1.99.
2. Some of the best questions from the Internet version are gone! :(
Anyway, it's still fun, and still tricky, especially question 120, so if you're a fan it should be worth it. Just think before buying. Because it's on the computer for free (=
Are you guys going to do the Impossible Quiz Book?
Splapp just finished Impossible Quiz Book. Are you guys going to make it? If you do, put the music from the actual game, all three chapters, and even the mini games from Chapter two. P.S. The people who ask for Impossible Quiz 3, it will never come, but we can play Impossible Quiz Book.
this is a really good and entertaing game. when i get a question that i have been trying to get right it makes me feel smart. only problem is that when i get a achievment for example "you did 60 questions without skipping" it says that while im playing but when i check my achivements it doesnot say i have that achievment. please fix and ill give the game 5 stars.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 12, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: inXile Entertainment
- © inXile Entertainment, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.