Wiki² - Wikipedia for iPad
By BananaGlue GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build your personal encyclopedia while consulting Wikipedia on your iPad. Every article you look up is automatically saved on your iPad for offline reading - no internet connection is needed. Mark and group your articles with keywords.
Wiki² was chosen as "New and noteworthy" in April 2010. It has become even better.
• Search and find very quickly what you want to know. Retrieved articles are
on the fly saved for offline reading.
• See preview images in most search results for easier
and faster identifying of your findings
• Read and Discover all facts in a very pleasant screen layout
• Use the table of content to jump around in long articles
• Use the back and forth buttons to browse very fast
through the pages you visited - no need to reload
articles from Wikipedia
• Follow external links with the integrated browser from
within Wiki² - no need to change to Safari.
• Browse offline through all Wikipedia articles you did look
up - via the history tab. Every Wikipedia page you looked at
is stored locally on your iPad. You can delete any page from
• Find stored articles fast via the alphabetically sorted history
• Group stored articles with keywords. You can add multiple
keywords to every article.
• Open Wikipedias main page by tapping on Wiki²
• Choose your search language - most major languages of
the worldwide Wikipedia are supported
• Much more to come.
Discover Wiki² - your personal Wikipedia reader.
What's New in Version 2.2.9
[fixed] Fixed some user reported issues. Thanks for your support
[added] Better adaption of iOS8