By Michael Platov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Not playing videogames has never been this much fun” - Jim Sterling, GamesRadar (iPhone Game of the Day)
"This game has made me laugh more than any other I've played in recent memory" - GamePro (App Store Games of the Week)
"Ultimately, GodVille is a fun, funny, incredibly clever little game" - Destructoid
Have a look at these awesome game features:
- auto-RPG where your hero levels up by himself!
- play it with your own pace - once a day or once a month
- hilarious game world with thousand of witty and funny texts to unleash your imagination
- extend the game by offering new ideas and content
- daily newspaper, ideabox, game wiki, pantheons pvp, guilds, friends and lots of other stuff!
Tired of the games where you have to play 24x7x365 just not to feel like a loser? Godville is the answer! All you need to do is to create your own hero and he will do all these boring things you had to do in the other games, leaving you to enjoy the only thing that matters in any game - lean back and have fun.
Godville is a zero-player game (ZPG), parodying everything from "typical" MMO games with their tedious level ups, to internet memes and ordinary day to day things. The game is continuously evolved based on ideas and suggestions from the community of players.
The game requires persistent internet connection.
Godville can also be played in the browser: http://godvillegame.com
PS: If you're having a problem with the game please contact us using Menu-> Feedback within the app or via email email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.4
- new context menu option to magicaly turn text into a picture!
- occasional welcome back messages when you return to the app
- you can now open duel chronicles from the Third Eye
- new option to share current page or open it in Safari or Chrome
To be honest, it kinda sucked. There's not much you can do and what you can do isn't even that fun. You have 3 choices to pick and they don't really do anything.
If you're a busy person that doesn't have time I play games that much, this is a good game ford you. However, if you're looking for a fun game to play a lot then don't get this app.
I've had tons of fun with this app. It's a great time waster. When I had a problem running the app on my phone, they were very helpful and nice.
Maybe see the person do stuff instead of reading his book but is a gggggrrrrrreeeeaaaaatttttt game!!¡¡
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 23, 2015
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Languages: Basque, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, En, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Michael Platov
- © 2011 Godville
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 4 charges pack$0.99
- 22 charges pack$4.99
- 45 charges pack$9.99
- 120 charges pack$24.99
- 250 charges pack$49.99