Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grab your robot and get smashing!
The invasion has arrived, and YOU are the robot invader on a mission to tear the city apart! Stomp, burn and nuke your way through randomly generated city levels and crush the humans!
How far can YOU rampage?
• Simple, intuitive control system gives you total destructive power!
• Punch, shoot and stomp your way through the city blocks!
• Carve a path of carnage through the fully destructible scenery!
• Randomly generated layouts for a different experience every play!
• Engage in all-out warfare against troops, helicopters, tanks, bombers and ballistic missiles!
• Gorgeous environments, enemies and visual effects!
• Multiple game modes:
Air Assault - How many can you destroy?
Countdown - Beat the clock!
Rampage - Destroy it all with new powerups!
Classic - Leave a trail of destruction!
• Additional content giving you two more awesome robots & environments! (IAP)
• Online high scores & achievements using GameCenter
• Music Player (OS3.0 or higher required) for playing your own music!
• Awesome music & sound effects by Earcom!
For a video & more info check out origin8.com/robotrampage
Follow us at twitter.com/origin8 & facebook.com/origin8
What's New in Version 1.7.6
- Fixes the robots laser being messed up after returning from an advert
- GameCenter fixes
Seriously good game- ads ruin it
When you have in game ads obscuring important things like the amount of HP you have remaining it REALLY hurts the gameplay. I paid my two bucks and I love your work but after this last update half of your GUI is obscured by ads. Fix it please. I am your target audience believe me. Love your other games and live giant robots. I'll buy anything you develop if you can rethink your need to ruin your own products by selling other products visibly on top.
I originally gave this game a five star review, but since these folks have made the harebrained decision to introduce ADS into a game that I already PAID for, I'm knocking it down to one star, since I'll never update it again. It is truly unethical to do that to once happy, loyal customers and I hope their business suffers from such short-sightedness. SHAME ON YOU.
iAds added after purchase!
Intrusive ads were added to gameplay after update. I can understand wanting to monetize an app but forcing ads on existing users who paid for an app is shady. Offer a separate free version with ads or exempt current users from them as other developers have done.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 11, 2013
- Version: 1.7.6
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Origin8 Technologies Limited
- © Origin8 Technologies Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Robozilla Pack$0.99
- Robokong Pack$0.99