Inspire Pro — Paint, Draw & Sketch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Available only on the App Store, Inspire Pro delivers an amazing painting, drawing and sketching experience to your iPad. Our proprietary painting engine Sorcery™, based on OpenGL, takes full advantage of the GPU to render brush strokes with brilliant 64-bit color, laser-sharp sub-pixel precision and incredibly fast speed.
While the strokes of a wet oil paint brush look beautiful on their own, the breathtaking blending effects of a dry brush will absolutely stun you. Graze the canvas with a tiny bit of pressure to add a subtle blur to your artwork or use stronger pressure to actually mix existing colors on the canvas together to create new ones!
Whether you are a beginner, expert or somewhere in-between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of Inspire Pro.
● 70 high quality brushes to choose from, divided into 7 sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes, Basic Shapes, Graphite Pencils, Wax Crayons, Markers and Chalk
● 60 more brushes are available in the Inspire Pro Shop, divided into 6 sets: Complex Shapes, Paint Splatter, Spray Paint, Shape Outlines, Charcoal and Patterns
● All brushes can be used as a Wet Brush, Dry Brush (Blending) or Eraser
● Paint load amount
● Automatic paint reload
● Paint blending mode
● Taper size
● Taper opacity
● Random size
● Random rotation
● Surface size
● Surface rotation
● 3 canvas sizes to choose from: Screen (4:3), Square (1:1) and Widescreen (16:9)
● All device orientations are supported, all the time — switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease
● 1000 levels of undo and redo are available
● 3 finger pan gestures can be used to quickly change brush size, opacity and pressure without opening a menu
● The eye dropper tool can be used with a touch and hold gesture to select paint colors already on the canvas
● The canvas can be moved around, rotated and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
● There are many different options and settings available to customize the UI to fit your painting style and workflow
Canvas Playback Video Recording
● Brush strokes are automatically recorded as you paint without any loss of speed
● You can play the video of your artwork being created stroke-by-stroke directly in the gallery
● A Canvas Playback video can be exported to your Photos, Email or iTunes Documents
● Exported videos are always 1080p, regardless of the chosen canvas size or orientation
● A 3 second intro is added to the beginning of an exported video so that you can preview the final artwork before watching it unfold
● Choose any paint color you can dream of right away with the natural color picker
● Hue, saturation and brightness sliders accompany a large color circle and an extra-wide opacity slider
● Your latest colors are saved to a palette automatically while you paint
● You can also save your favorite colors to a palette with drag and drop
Pressure Sensitive Stylus Support
● Wacom Intuos Creative
● Adonit Jot Touch
● Ten One Design Pogo Connect
● HEX3 Jaja
Saving, Importing and Exporting
● Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos
● Inspire Pro files include your artwork's image, video and all associated metadata, for the ultimate back-up
● Images can be imported from your Photos, iTunes, Dropbox or the camera and positioned, rotated and scaled onto a new canvas
● Paintings can be sent via email from within the app
● Paintings can be uploaded directly to Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
● Paintings can be printed directly from the app (AirPrint printer required) or ordered online through direct CanvasPop integration
Visit KiwiPixel.com for more screenshots, videos and paintings in the gallery.
What's New in Version 2.4.3
● iOS 8 ready
● Artwork is now uploaded directly to Twitter and embedded in a tweet instead of using Twitpic and including a link to the image in a tweet
● Several bug fixes
If you enjoy using Inspire Pro, please consider leaving a positive review for us — you'd be surprised how much it helps a small team like ours!
Stopped working after upgrading in my phone to iOS 8
Stopped working after upgrading in my phone to iOS 8, although not completely, only the most important part, painting it self doesn't work properly. It shows only a gray canvas.
Beware! If this is happening to you, any brush strokes you make will take place, so, don't test it on any work, create a new blank canvas.
KiwiPixel team, please, please drop the initial animation, or make it optional. Sometimes I just want to paint something and it gets in the way distracting).
Other than that, one of my favorite painting apps.
This is an amazing art app. It has so many different brushes, sizes, colors, and other tools. It's pretty much everything you need! You can rotate your drawing, zoom in and out, blend colors, and almost anything else you want. I have yet to find any kind of problems with it. I've loved it since i installed it, well worth the money!
Great app, only needs one thing
I'm in love with this app. But, there is one thing missing. Layers. I find it difficult at times to try and add color then erase (if I mess up) and therefore also erase the lines I drew with it. This app has everything you need for drawing, but the layers, I'll still love the app without them, but I think it would be even better with them.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 21, 2014
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 236 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: KiwiPixel
- © 2015 KiwiPixel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Paint Splatter Brush Set$1.99
- Spray Paint Brush Set$1.99
- Complex Shapes Brush Set$0.99
- Charcoal Brush Set$1.99
- Shape Outlines Brush Set$0.99
- Patterns Brush Set$0.99