Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine
By Flipboard Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flipboard is your personal magazine. Used by millions of people everyday, it’s a single place to follow topics that interest you and share stories, videos and photos with friends.
To start, pick a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories by using the + button on anything in Flipboard and collect it into your own magazine - an excellent way to package articles around your passions. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit www.flipboard.com.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page. http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https://editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on iPhone (or Cover Stories on iPad) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On iPad, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
What's New in Version 3.1.4
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Nice easy to use ap!
I started using Flipboard a couple of months ago and find that the more I use it the better I like it. The ability to customize content and to easily save info for later use is great. I save a lot of the recipes as well as photography how too's. If I were to change one thing it would be to add the ability to remove content that I'm not interested in. Overall it's a great ap that I use daily.
A must have
This delivers the news you want based on the topics you select. Yes some of the articles may not be what you would read but no problem --- don't click on the link for the details. The magazine type flip method is great and the back arrows on most every page allows for easy navigation back to where you want to be.
Not so great if you want to create content
Flipboard is great for selecting and viewing everyone else's content. However it is not ipad friendly when it comes to making a new magazine with my original photos and text. I have thousands of photos and digital art on my iPad but this app is incapable of selecting photos from my camera roll or albums. Even if I could create a document in pages and then upload that would be helpful. Also why is there no city guide for San Diego CA? We are the second largest city in California are we not hipster enough?
- Category: News
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 3.1.4
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, En, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Flipboard, Inc.
- © 2010-2015 Flipboard Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.