Jelly Pop Free
By BLUE WIND
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★ Welcome to Jelly Pop ★
★ Free Version ★
- Welcome to the play ground of soft jellies
★★★★★★★★★★★ iTunes reviews ★★★★★★★★★★★★
" Mar 10, 2010 .This app is AWESOME it does not deserve such low stars!!! Try it it's addicting and fun! :) "
- S1EEPY HEAD
" Mar 4, 2010 .This is such a great game for kids! They love it! "
" Mar 3, 2010 .Very addicting. Cute graphics. Cute sounds and background music. Highly recomended! Once I started I couldn't stop it was that good :) this dollar version is good because now you can continue what level you were on before! Dis I mention this pro version is only $.99??? Great!!! "
- How to play
1. Regardless of all directions, you have to collect more than 4 same blocks in time to remove them.
2. Number of blocks will increase as time passes and the shooter will stop moving when the game ends.
3. Make good use of various items and enjoy the game.
1. Horizontal bomb : Eliminates all blocks horizontally.
2. Vertical bomb : Eliminates all blocks vertically.
3. Rainbow block : Changes all blocks in a vertical line into the same color.
4. Rock block : It is an obstruction you cannot move or remove.
You need to remove surrounding blocks more than 2 times to remove it..
- What's added in the full version
1. When the game is stopped during your play you can go on by pressing CONTINUE button
2. Next jelly blocks will be shown
3. You will be free to enjoy the game without level limitation
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- tutorial mode added
- 2 modes added
classic mode : basic mode, play with jelly blocks only
action mode: higher level mode. play with items and distractive blocks.
It took me a second to figure out that you tap a row to collect a block, then tap again where you want to place it. If there is more than one block of the same color you get them all. Also, the blocks don't need to be stacked to pop, they can be next to each other.
The free app has plenty of levels.... at least 12, and it's challenging and fun. :D
Not much difference between free and paid for versions
I bought the full version and found that there are very few differences between the free version and the full version. I abhor the music and cannot permanently change the settings to turn it off. Also, it is frustrating to have to start again and again and again ..... I wish there were different levels that a player could choose - easy, intermediate and advanced, for example.
Cute and frustratingly challenging
If it makes me want to toss my iPhone across the room in frustration, you know it's good (yes, very strange logic). It's not too easy and is worth the challenge.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 25, 2010
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BLUE WIND
- © BLUE WIND
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.