Gameloft Sports Pack
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An update to correct bugs experienced with iOS 4.0 will be submitted to Apple this week.
***3 GAMES AT A REDUCED PRICE!***
Triple the birdies, triple the power shots and triple the grand slams with 3 of most popular sports games on the App Store; Let’s Golf!, Real Tennis & Pro Baseball, NOW FOR ONE LOW PRICE! If having to choose just one sports game keeps you awake at night, or you just happen to love a variety of sports, this is the perfect compilation for you. Just see what reviewers are saying:
“Let's Golf! will please any golf fan.” – IGN
“A new benchmark for tennis on the iPhone.” – Pocket Gamer
“Anyone that is a baseball fan is sure to love this game.” – App Modo
It’s time for you to become a big hitter and drive for the green!
- 63 holes in 4 distinct locations remodeled in 3D: Fiji Beach, the American Mountains, the English Countryside, and Scottish Lochs
- 4 cool and animated characters customizable with your own style. Each player has unique strengths and weaknesses
- Show your friends who the best player is through Local Wi-Fi Multiplayer modes
- Controls adaptable to anyone: Advanced mode plays like a sports simulation game and you can even add spin to the ball. Casual mode for easy fun and fewer bogies (but no, it won’t let you cheat)
Live the life of a professional player on a world tour where the only goal is to become number one!
- From Paris to New York to Stockholm, play in 7 stadiums on 3 different surfaces – clay, grass and synthetic – each providing a different experience
- Controls making the most of the iPhone/iPod Touch capabilities. Serve by tilting your iPhone/iPod Touch!
- A wide array of strokes for a deeper experience: Lob, drop shot, smash and more
- A Career mode that lets you join a tennis tour just like a real professional player
- Local Wi-Fi Multiplayer to challenge your friends in real time!
Get immersed in an incredibly real baseball experience.
- The best graphics of any baseball simulation on the App Store with full 3D players and stadiums
- A variety of different animations when batting, pitching, catching, and more
- Try different game modes, from a full 162-game season with playoffs to a challenging home-run mode
- Even more realism thanks to audio commentary, sound effects and spectator reactions to your plays
Become a fan of Gameloft on Facebook: www.facebook.com/gameloft
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/gameloft
Published and developed by Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
iOS 4.0 bugs fixed.
Pro Baseball is Great!
I bought this app for the Pro Baseball game. Wish it was sold separately so I wouldn't have had to pay for two games I didn't want. Also, by bundling it this way under the "3 in 1" title, it doesn't show up on any app store searches for baseball games. I just happened to hear about it in a review of another baseball app. I think it would get a lot more downloads, and thus be more likely to be continually supported by the developers, if it were sold separately.
That being said, it is by far the best baseball game app. I've tried them all. Graphics and game play are outstanding. There are a few flaws noted by others here, e.g. getting thrown out at first base from the outfield, etc. It would be nice if there were more stadiums to choose from. And it would be great to be able to track homeruns into the stands. (As it is, a homerun banner comes up instantly and the ball is no longer visible).
All in all a great app and a lot of fun. I'd just like to see it as a stand alone app so it gets the attention it deserves. Hence 4 vs. 5 stars.
Make 2012 a good sports year GL.
It's really too bad gameloft gave up on real tennis and baseball. They both need 2012 update big time. Trust me any company that can make a baseball sim even kind of close to what MLB the show 12 is like will be top a 3 sports game for a very long time. Looking at the quality of gangstar rio, I definitely think gameloft has the capability to pull it off. Come on gameloft, surprise us in 2012 and bring us top quality baseball and tennis sims. They will sell if done the right way.
Improve the graphic
I really love those game and I paid for my pack but I really think you guys need to improve the graphic. It is way too poor for gameloft. You're guys are known for the best graphic all over the app store. So do something please with those game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 12, 2010
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 238 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2010 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo, and Let’s Golf are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.