Escape The Room
By SK planet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
I have a headache and feel powerless.
I try to open my eyes but strong light makes me close my eyes again.
I wait for a minute and barely manage to open my eyes.
I can see bright light.
I am in somebody's room and now get up on my hands.
The room is seen in detail. The blackish iron bars of the door are seen first.
I look around the room with the temples of my head pressed.
Somebody made the room neat. A sheet of memo is found.
"You waisted your time" "You are extremely guilty of it but I will give you a change."
"It is not difficult. You must show me your strong will for your life."
I don't know who made this trap but I walk up to the door.
The door is locked. It will not open.
*************** Features ****************
- 20 detailed rooms are provided with each stage.
- Thanks to various designs of tools used in the real life, the game player can enjoy realistic game play.
- The purpose of developing the game, Escape The Room
- The game, Escaping from the room, is the best escape i-phone game.
- Special designs are created especially for the game of escaping the room.
- Various games are played in the combination of over 50 kinds of items.
- There are about 20 various rooms.
- Continuous game play is possible thanks to hidden items.
- This game is good for the i-phone game as it is possible to play in a brief time.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- some bugs fixed.
Shows promise but not ready yet
Great graphics, design and user interface. However, I have the following issues.
1. Slow as molasses. From the opening title crawl (why no "tap to dismiss"?) to the jerky "Stage One" text to simply scrolling around the room, this alone makes the game unplayable.
2. Rooms are over populated. The first room gives you a bunch of keys that turn out to have absolutely no use. You're also hit over the head with "purple", leading you to overthink the room which turns out to be insanely, stupidly simple. Nothing wrong with simple - but there is something wrong with giving you a bunch of items you don't need.
3. Non-intuitive tap-twice mechanic in your inventory, for example, to look at the writing on a note. Why not use the Inspect button?
4. Red herring text that suggests that an item is important when it is not, for example, in the first room, I was constantly barraged with "you may be able to do something with this item later" style text which turned out to be false. Also as a matter of personal taste I don't like having to separately tap to dismiss this text; it should just disappear after a few seconds and not force me to tap it to dismiss it. As an example, the first room has a calendar; Inspecting it gives you red herring text saying "perhaps there are clues here?" and there is no way to get those clues, which is maddening.
As an example of a great adventure game on iOS check out The Secret of Grisly Manor.
After you put the tennis ball with glue on it and make it explode look on the ground to the right of the ball, there is a diamond. Pick up the diamond and take it back to the 3rd room with the glass room. take the diamond and put it on the glass (diamond cuts glass) and walk through...you have cleared the room....
I agree could use a save button!!!
Best Puzzle Game
This is the best game - if you get stuck it's nice that you can look in the reviews for help - I had to do that a couple of times - another thing that is nice is no time limit - overall best puzzle game that no other can compare - well worth the money - great job - LOVED THIS APP!!! - Best escape puzzle app - so excited about Escape 2
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 02, 2010
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SK Planet
- © 2009 Gameday. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.