By The National Trust
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fancy a day out and wondering where to go? Want to visit glorious coastline, wander through wild countryside, relax in exquisite gardens or explore historic houses?
Find a National Trust place near you, wherever you are in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland* with our handy app**.
Thanks to everyone who has sent us feedback on our app. We hope that you'll see some of your suggestions in the latest version of our app. Please keep your innovative suggestions coming.
*Please note, this app does not include information from the National Trust for Scotland (NTS). The National Trust and NTS are two separate charities, run independently of each other.
**Our current app is built for phones. We will be releasing an improved tablet option in the next few weeks.
Finding great places to visit on your iPod or iPhone has never been so easy. The National Trust app includes:
- Powerful browse or search for over 400 National Trust places by postcode or location
- Events listings so you can see what’s on near you
- Ability to share favourite events on Facebook or Twitter
- Alerts or calendar reminders for upcoming events
- Easy to use interactive 'Favourites' list
- High resolution graphics for iPhone 4.0+
- Slick full-size image gallery of our places to visit
What's New in Version 1.9.5
Updated with new properties for 2015:
* Hambledon Hill
* Wellington Monument
* Danbury Common and Blakes Wood
* Northey Island
* Copt Hall Marshes
* Thorington Hall
* The Chase
* Allan Bank and Grasmere
Also fixed an issue which caused a delay in opening times appearing.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 11, 2015
- Version: 1.9.5
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The National Trust
- © National Trust
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.