By Hon Cheng Muh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SG NextBus is an iPhone/iPod Touch application that lists estimated arrival time of public buses in Singapore. Arrival time is supported for all SBS and SMRT buses.
To use the application, users can add buses to different panels in the following methods:
1) Add a bus stop number e.g. 41149, to add all buses available at the bus stop
2) Add a bus stop number and a bus number (or more than one buses by separating the bus numbers with commas)
3) Add a bus from a bus stop nearby from the Nearby panel
4) Add a bus stop from SG Buses
Other features in the application
1) Display distance of bus stop from user if location is enabled
2) Display bus stop in Map if coordinate of bus stop is available.
What's New in Version 3.0.7
This app is useless
It's impossible to use, and does not make sense. Please save yourself the trouble and do not bother downloading it
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 09, 2013
- Version: 3.0.7
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hon Cheng Muh
- © Hon Cheng Muh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertisements$0.99