TraxItAll – A Goal Setting, Motivational, Habits Building, and All-in-One Daily Log / Tracking System
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There’s no other app quite like TraxItAll! Its patented UI gives you the simplest way to track whatever matters to you in one easy-to-use app, to help you achieve your goals.
Habits, goals, New Year’s resolutions, fitness, health, business, study, stock prices, push-ups, miles run, sales calls, blood sugar; track anything day-by-day with TraxItAll!
So, give TraxItAll a try; you’re worth the investment in yourself!
VIDEO INTRO - Still not sure? Watch our Video Intro to TraxItAll at TraxItAll.com/video to see TraxItAll in action.
“My favorite app so far - In the past I had so many problems staying motivated. Being able to track my progress has helped me so much in accomplishing my goals. This app is brilliant. I love it!”
HOW IT WORKS: “MEASUREMENT IS MOTIVATION”
TraxItAll’s patented, three-fold tracking system motivates you to achieve your goals by giving you a simple way to track anything day-by-day. For example:
• “Did I work out today or not?”
• “How many sales calls did I make today?”
• “How much do I weigh?”
By keeping a record of such things, TraxItAll becomes your partner, your “personal trainer,” making you accountable to yourself to do what you said you were going to do. It’s this personal accountability that motivates you to fulfill your goals.
MORE APP STORE COMMENTS
“Best organiser app so far for me. I've trawled the app store for apps of this nature, but traxitall trumps them all. It's a 5 star app. It's like having a PA, that’s how good this application is. Well done guys.”
“Helping me maintain my resolutions. Traxitall has given me the format for success! “
“This is one of those aps that I would just not want to be without now.”
"For the quick, simple, yet effective tracking of those things I want to keep track of several times a day or week, TraxItAll has become my app of choice."
"Was instantly useful as soon as i downloaded it."
TraxItAll follows the well-known principle that to be effective, the goals we set must be “S.M.A.R.T”:
DO ALL YOUR DAILY TRACKING IN ONE APP!
TraxItAll uses a patented, three-fold tracking system for recording Counts, Yes/No’s, and Averages.
This means that now, instead of using one app for fitness, another for business, and still others for health, personal, and other matters, you can do all of your daily tracking in one simple, easy-to- use app!
• “Top 10 Psychology App”; ThePsychFiles.com, for its effectiveness as a motivational and goal-setting tool.
• One of “15 Psychology Apps You Should Be Using”; CareersinPsychology.org: “An incredible way to identify goals.”
• Featured in iPhone Life magazine.
The three-fold tracking method at the heart of TraxItAll is now patented! U.S. Patent No. 8,155,997.
• iOS 8 Compatible.
• Track everything in one simple, easy-to-use app.
• Set goals and see your results.
• Record your daily, recurring “To Do’s.”
• Add daily notes.
• The badge reminds you today’s tasks.
• See your progress with our “Goal Bar” report or monthly progress chart.
• Share your reports via email.
• Back up your data via iTunes.
• No account set-up or internet connection needed.
• Health: What was my weight? Blood sugar? Cholesterol?
• Fitness: Did I work out? How many miles did I run? How many steps did I walk?
• Diet: How many cups of coffee? Did I eat a carrot? Avoid fast-food?
• Business: How many sales calls? Appointments? Billable hours? The value of my 401k?
• Family: How many hours of study? Practice? What was my child’s weight?
• Daily Reminders: Did I water the plants? Walk the dog?
• WHATEVER YOU WANT TO TRACK!!!
What's New in Version 1.3.1
• This version of TraxItAll is compatible with iOS 8, including the ability to dictate your notes. The only known limitation is that, since it still uses the iPhone 4 form-factor, it does not fill the entire screen of the later iPhone models. Of course, we plan to address this in the next release.
• Some reviewers have commented on the Alert that pops up when you tap the "Day" square to enter data, saying that it won't go away. THE PURPOSE OF THIS ALERT IS TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO ACCESS THE TAP COUNTER, i.e., by HOLDING DOWN ON THE DAY SQUARE, rather than just tapping it. So, just do that once and the alert will disappear.
Reminders to New Users:
• To see how to get started with TraxItAll, check out the "Getting Started Help" within the app; to access it, tap on the "i" in the upper-right corner of the first screen you see.
• We've also just added some brief Intro videos; visit TraxItAll.com to watch those.
• As with all apps, you should close TraxItAll completely every once in a while in order free memory and improve its performance.
• We very much appreciate your App Store reviews.
• If you find that TraxItAll helps you, please tell your friends and colleagues about it!
Almost perfect, BUT...
...please, for the love of God, do something about the "how to enter data" popup that happens EVERY TIME I open the app and tap to record a completion. The user interface is pretty simple...I picked it up without a problem. I don't need a reminder in my way every single time. Even just giving me an option to turn it off (if you feel strongly that some people are just too gormless to do without the reminder as a default) would be fantastic. I love the app and use the heck out of it, but I get just a little bit less enthusiastic every time I have to clear that popup before I can actually enter my data.
An effective app
Just started using this app, but it seems to be an effective and flexible app for tracking activities. For those who are confused or find it too complex, did you go to the developer's web site and watch the tutorial videos? Four videos that teach you what you need to know about using the app. I would not normally give a new app 5 stars until I use it awhile, but gave the 5th star for the tutorial. Shows an interest by the developer in helping the users get up and running ASAP. Thanks for that Traxitall.
It does what I need
For meeting small, daily goals it works for the most part. My chief complaint is that every time you tap to tick up a count as having completed something, it makes you tap on the date box first regardless of whether it's already on the date. Also it makes you have to scroll up and down to fill in the blank fields when creating new goals despite it already being set on per day.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 30, 2011
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Canfield
- © TraxItAll Software 2010 - 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.