By Aspyre Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best Health App 2011 - 2nd Place - bestappever.com
The perfect companion for tracking your moods and emotions, and everything else that can affect how you feel. The fun yet powerful design will help you understand what causes your emotions to change, and get you on the path to feeling good.
- Track mood and emotional state throughout the day
- Track many items to see how they affect your mood, including sleep, exercise, medication, menstrual cycles, stress, pain, energy and stimulants
- Take notes for more detail
- Comprehensive reminder system, no more gaps in your history
- Protect your data with a 4 digit PIN
- Online backup/restore
- Easily back-enter data for other days
- Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly charts of everything you've entered
- Full history log
- Export history to email/spreadsheet
- Full developer support. If you want something added, we'll do our best to accommodate.
Keeping track of how you are feeling is an important step in improving your mental health and well being. If you want to work towards feeling better each day, MyMoodTracker can help get you there.
What's New in Version 3.1.13
Fixed problem with the Chart loading indicator getting stuck for some users
Excellent, no-hassle tool to log mental health
This app is incredible. Sure, it's easy-to-use, it has a polished interface, and it exports your history, but ...wait! Did you read all that? Look at all it does! Plus, it provides you with reminders so you remember to record your mood AND it allows for customization based on your moods. As someone who has bipolar disorder, I find using the reports very helpful when talking with my doctor.
Not worth it
I want my money back
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 05, 2013
- Version: 3.1.13
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
- © Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.