Citrix ShareFile QuickEdit
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citrix ShareFile QuickEdit, formerly the Office² HD mobile editing app from Byte², is the simplest document-editing tool available for iOS devices. Open, view, create and edit Microsoft® Word, Excel® and PowerPoint® files — right from your iPod®, iPhone® or iPad®!
And now, when you download ShareFile QuickEdit, you’ll also receive 1 GB of free cloud storage from Citrix ShareFile, the secure and easy-to-use file-sharing tool used by more than 15 million people around the world. Files stored on your ShareFile account can be accessed and shared anytime, from any computer or mobile device.
By combining a robust document-editing tool and easy file-storage and sharing, ShareFile QuickEdit gives you effortless control over all your important documents. Open and edit all your Microsoft Office documents, whether they are saved on your mobile device or in a cloud-storage service such as ShareFile, Dropbox®, Google Drive™ or Microsoft SkyDrive®. Share files, either as an email attachment or a ShareFile link, with anyone, any time. With ShareFile QuickEdit, simple document management is finally going mobile.
ShareFile QuickEdit can open a wide variety of file formats, including DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, TXT and others and even supports tracked changes.
• Create, edit and save Word DOC and DOCX files
• Character formatting, including:
- Text and highlight color
- Bold, italic, underline
- Font face and size
• Paragraph formatting including alignment, line spacing, margins, indenting, bullets and numbering
• Support for tables, including table creation
• Support for floating and inline images (inserting from camera roll or pasting from other apps)
• Support for shapes and floating text boxes
• Support for textual tracked changes
• Footnotes, endnotes and comments
• Multi-column formatting
• Supports section breaks, page breaks and column breaks
• View headers and footers
• Ruler bar with ability to set paragraph margins and tab stops
• Searching of text within documents
• Undo and redo, up to 100 undo levels
• Support for auto-correction and auto-completion
• Spell check
• Copy and paste, even text and images from other apps
• Create, edit and save Excel XLS and XLSX files
• Handle multiple worksheets
• Search and sort cells
• Cell formatting: bold, italic, borders, text and cell color, alignment and text wrapping
• Cell types: general, number, currency, percentage, date, time and text
• Merge cells feature
• Pane freezing
• Tap and drag to change row heights and column widths
• Intelligent auto range selection for range-based functions
• Tap cells to compose formula
• Insert, copy, paste or cut cell ranges, rows or columns
• Date formats, date separators and numeric separators are all handled correctly according to the current locale, with manual override
• 146 different functions
• Create, edit and save PowerPoint PPT and PPTX files
• Insert images and countless common shapes
• Comprehensive text and paragraph formatting: font size and face, text color and highlight, paragraph alignment and line spacing
• Rotation of text and shapes
• Slide ordering
• Slide show mode with simulated laser pointer
• Slide show presentation on external monitor
• File versioning; revert to any of the last 10 file versions
• Save documents, spreadsheets and presentations in PDF format
• Wireless printing
ORGANIZING FILES/INTEGRATING CLOUD STORAGE
• Create a personal ShareFile account with 1 GB of free ShareFile cloud storage. Save files in ShareFile for anytime access to your files, from any device with a web browser.
• Open, edit, save, delete and rename files stored in Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, Microsoft SkyDrive, Huddle, and any other WebDAV server
• Organize files into folders
• Open DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF and TXT email attachments within ShareFile QuickEdit
• Email any file you are working on from within ShareFile QuickEdit
What's New in Version 5.5
By popular demand, we’ve improved the editing experience in spreadsheets: data that is not editable in the app (such as chart, table, and pivot table information) is now fully retained when saving.
Not worth the time or money
I forgot that I had written a review for this app long time ago. I suppose that nothing has changed. What I wrote then, about a year ago, it's still is true today...
So expensive and the spell check function does not support foreign languages. If you turn the app's spell checker on and you write in a foreign language, it puts a red line under every word. Even if the word is spelled correctly. If you turn the app's spell check function off, then it relies on the default Apple spell checker. If that doesn't automatically correct the word, it doesn't let you know that you misspelled a word. It doesn't change colors or place a line under it or give you any other indication that you misspelled a word. Since the app's own spell check does not function with foreign languages, there is no way of finding misspell words. Pretty useless for those of us who speak more than one or two languages. Not a good app for any foreign language students or international business men or women. I have to go on the hunt and wasting money looking for a good word processor.
It should support foreign languages and have to option to turn off the auto spell corrector. I hate that with a passion. Just let me know that the word is misspelled but don't correct it for me.
Nowhere Close to a Decent Doc/Spreadsheet App
I originally purchased this app as I cannot justify paying $100 PER YEAR for MS Office for my iPad mini. At first I had high hopes that this app would be able to work on a elementary level, however it has disappointed sooner than expected. There are small frustrating functions (like when in a doc it goes back and forth between an italicized and bolded font based off the font on the line above when mistyping (hard to explain) that make this app frustrating to the point of not worth even continuing.
This app has some potential, but it needs massive improvement before even coming close to a functional tool for docs/spreadsheets.
Great Product Has Been Turned to Crap
When I originally downloaded this product over a year ago, it did exactly what I needed. It allowed me to create a multi-tabbed spreadsheet with formulas to collect, sort & review data collected for my job. However, since the upgrade / takeover by Citrix it has become total garbage! Every time I reopen it, it has rearranged my tabs. It crashes ALL THE TIME! It removes the = from my formulas every time it's closed. It jumbles my sorts every time it closes. In short, it now causes me twice as much work every time I use it. And it creates havoc trying to collect my data. I'll be searching for an alternate solution now since this has been going on for two months.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 06, 2014
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Byte Squared
- © Byte Squared Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.