Daily Notes +Tasks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Daily Notes is a simple yet powerful tool that converts your iPad into a beautiful journal.
Whether you want to take notes in meetings, record key points while reading a book or would like to just jot down your passing thoughts - this app is for you.
Just updated: A refreshing new UI and 2-way Evernote Sync!
The app is organized as a set of tabs, each tab having a page for every day. Create tabs for various aspects of your life, play with your favorite color themes/fonts and enjoy the pleasure of notes-taking with Daily Notes.
Daily Notes has many uses including:
- Daily journal/diary
- Task management
- Classroom notes taking for students
- Meeting notes and email meeting minutes after
- Project notes with separate tab for each project
- Taking notes as you read a book
See what our user say:
- "Amazing App!! I've been looking for something like this & finally found it!"
- "it changed the way I use my iPad"
- "the best journal app for iPad so far"
- "Great for notes taking and organizing them"
Featured on MacStories as "Daily Notes is your Leather Bound Notepad for iPad"
Features of Daily Notes:
- Create any number of tabs
- Take notes and manage tasks within each tab
- Select color themes and fonts for each of your tabs
- Simple navigation
- Switch to a tab's summary view for quick reference
- Dynamic search
- Tag notes for easy lookup
- Filter notes by tags, tabs and/or days
- Email notes with a single touch
- Sketch / Handwriting Attachments
- Photo attachments
- DROPBOX Backup
- PDF Export
- Set password
- TextExpander Support
- Built-in User guide
What's New in Version 6.3
- Fixed a bug where screen sometimes freezes for passcode protected users
- Restored the ability to add multiple photos in one go.
- Fixed a bug where search results are sometimes ordered incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where the Add Task / Email Task buttons are hidden behind the keyboard
* Great Tool. Use it all day every day.
Eliminates the need for log books.
* A Check Box function would really help as I use ToDo/Action-Item lists all day long.
* Don't like the IOS colors but functionality beats stylistic concerns most every time.
* Would give it 5 Stars if there was a Windows App that linked. EverNote does not cut it.
Basic and Powerful!
I use this app everyday now. I have struggled to find a way to stay organized for a long time. I now feel I have the best tool I have ever used.
Awesome project management
Keep track of what needs to be done and when in both your personal and business life. Wish you could "open in" from other apps and up-load PDF's.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 26, 2014
- Version: 6.3
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Seller: Rama Krishna
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.