Feeddler RSS Reader for iPad and iPhone
By C.B. Liu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Paid version featured by Apple - New & Noteworthy and What's Hot.
Feeddler is the most popular RSS reader for iPad and has been picked as a top iPad app:
* "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" - featured by Apple
* "Cleanest and most user-friendly interface" - iPhone Life Magazine
* "Essential iPad Apps" - Gizmodo
* "10 Must Have iPad Apps" - Cool Tricks N Tips
* "Top 10 iPad Free Apps" - TFTS
Feeddler is a fast and highly customizable Google Reader client that stays perfect sync with Google and presents RSS stories in an easy-to-ready interface. Feeddler is a universal app that supports iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads. This free version is supported by banner ads.
* Syncs with Google Reader.
* Syncs with Bazqux Reader.
* Syncs with FeedHQ.
* Syncs with The Old Reader.
* Display true unread counts over 1000.
* Supports multiple accounts.
* Supports feed management - add/delete/rename subscriptions and folders.
* Supports unread item filtering.
* Supports sorting by newest first, or oldest first.
* Caches RSS articles for offline reading
* Able to star/unstar, like/unlike, share/unshare, mark unread any RSS story, even when offline (will sync when launching app with internet connection).
* Able to mark all items as read for any RSS subscription.
* Able to mark only loaded items as read.
* Able to show only feeds/folders with unread items.
* Supports article taggging
* Supports notes and comments.
* Supports pinching to change font size of RSS articles. (iPad or iOS4)
* Saves images by tapping images with two fingers. (iPad or iOS4)
* Supports Facebook sharing.
* Supports in-app e-mail sharing.
* Supports text view using Instapaper Mobilizer
* Copy&Paste titles, links, or full articles.
* Uses built-in, full-screen browser for full articles and web pages.
* Able to open full articles in Safari.
* Supports swiping gestures to navigate RSS stories. (iPad or iOS4)
* Supports fast app switch with iOS4 multitasking. (iOS4 only)
* Lots of UI customization options including summary preview and a night mode.
More features in the Pro version:
+ Supports sync all subscriptions, and sync subscriptions in a folder/tag.
+ Customized batch syncing: sync all feeds or unread items only, sync from last sync, days or weeks. For faster syncing, we suggest "Unread only" + "FromLastSync."
+ Caches images for offline reading.
+ Supports keyword search to find and add feeds.
+ Able to mark items as read based on age.
+ Able to mark items as read or star/unstar by tapping either side of a headline.
+ Able to automatically mark items as read while scrolling headlines.
+ Supports Twitter with automatic URL shortening using Bit.ly.
+ Supports Bit.ly personal account.
+ Supports Evernote to clip any RSS articles, web pages, images, and PDF (without leaving the app).
+ Supports Instapaper, Read It Later, and Tumblr.
+ Supports Delicious and Pinboard.
+ Supports offline saving to Evernote, Instapaper, Read It Later, Tumblr, Delicious and Pinboard.
If you like Feeddler, please consider writing positive reviews on the App Store. We keep adding features, fixing bugs, and improving app performance. Please send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your support.
Follow us on Twitter @feeddler.
Thanks David Todd for the splash image and logo design. http://lynx.uk.com.
What's New in Version 2.4
* Starring support for The Old Reader
My only complaint is that you can't add subscriptions from the reader page. I often catch links to other blogs while reading and it's a pain to have to copy and go back three steps just to add it to my subscription...
Just what I was looking for
This is the best RSS Reader app that I've used. I have tried out several and this does everything that I want it to do. It is simple and fast. I highly recommend this app. I'm going to get the paid version so I don't have to mess with the ads.
Simple, reliable RSS reader
I use this app every day. It has a clean, simple interface, and synchronizes perfectly with the BazQux RSS service. I have used other readers before, but find this interface the easiest to use.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 24, 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Che-Bin Liu
- © C.B. Liu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.