Real Solitaire Pro for iPad
By EdgeRift, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Like Windows Solitaire? You'll love Real Solitaire® Pro. Designed exclusively for iPad, Real Solitaire® Pro offers stunning visuals, sounds, landscape and portrait support, along with features you won't find anywhere else.
STAY UP TO DATE:
- Like Real Solitaire on Facebook (facebook.com/realsolitaire)
- Follow Real Solitaire on Twitter (twitter.com/realsolitaire)
- Supports Retina display on the new iPad
- Klondike (choose from Draw 1 and Draw 3)
- Uses same card shuffling algorithm as Windows Solitaire to offer a truly authentic experience
- Supports all device orientations (portrait, portrait upside down, landscape left, and landscape right)
- Right-handed game mode
- Auto Complete finishes won games
- Intelligent hints
- Drag and drop cards
- Auto move cards by double tapping them
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Game auto save
- 3 Scoring Modes: None, Standard, and Vegas
- Timed mode
- Unlimited undo
- Record high scores and game statistics for both Standard and Vegas modes
- Built-in help with explanations for Klondike rules, scoring, and a strategy guide
- Choose from many beautiful wallpapers
- Rewarding win animation
- No interference with iPod audio
What's New in Version 3.8.1
- Beautiful new Modern card set!
- Improvements and bug fixes for iOS 11.
Thanks for making Real Solitaire a top downloaded game! Let us know if you have any comments or suggestions (use the Send Feedback button in the app).
My everyday game!
If I don't play this game everyday I go into withdrawals. I am 59 years old and I just love to play a game where you don't have to think much but...it still keeps the brain thinking.
Unwanted app reminder in dock
Why does this app now show up as a reminder in my dock? I don’t need a reminder to play solitaire, I DON’T WANT a reminder to play solitaire, I did not select this option, and I can find no way to turn it off. Since I have not permitted notifications, this seems to violate not only my privacy, but probably the app standards of Apple.
Please get rid of this “feature” immediately!
Best Solitaire Program...
Best solitaire program I’ve tried. Controls are simple and make sense, so is the game play. The look is great too!