Play the best new ad-free Solitaire - just updated for February 2018! Millions of players around the world love this classic game (also known as Klondike or Patience) because it's easy to play but hard to master. It's the perfect game to play to keep your mind sharp.
Modern design, easy to read cards, beautiful graphics, and cool features make Real Solitaire® Pro the one game you won't be able to put down.
• Enhanced for Retina display on new iPad and iPad Pro devices
• Uses same card shuffling algorithm as Windows Solitaire to offer a truly authentic experience
• Supports all device orientations (portrait, portrait upside down, landscape left, and landscape right)
• Right handed and left handed layouts
• Auto Complete finishes the game for you when all cards are turned over and aligned for a win
• Intelligent hints
• Drag and drop cards
• Double tap cards to move them automatically
• Game Center leaderboards and achievements
• Automatic game saving
• Easy Mode (Draw 1)
• Hard Mode (Draw 3)
• Vegas Mode with cumulative scoring
• Timed Mode: the faster you play, the more bonus points you win!
• Unlimited undo
• Record high scores and game statistics for both Standard and Vegas modes
• Built-in help with explanations for Klondike rules, scoring, and a strategy guide
• Choose from many beautiful wallpapers
• Rewarding win animation
• No interference with iPod audio
CHAT WITH US! Let us know what you'd like to see next by messaging us on Facebook or Twitter.
Stay up to date with the latest app releases from EdgeRift. Check out our website at:
Created and supported by EdgeRift. Thanks for playing and if you have feedback we would love to hear from you so please feel free to contact us!
Happy Easter! We have a brand new animated Easter theme and matching card set for 2018. To enable it in the game, tap Settings, Wallpaper, and select Easter.
Ratings and Reviews
Latest up date
I guess my Real Solitaire Pro has recently updated. The “improvements” are terrible. The cards have to do a little dance when they are moved. Also, the slightest touch on the pile of cards will cause, not one, but two or three cards at lightning speed. These changes make a game I used to really like a new game that sits in my iPad never being used.
Somehow, my old solitaire has returned. I don’t understand that happened. I don’t believe it actually updated, but it seems to have done so. What the hell happened. Nevertheless I am happy to have my old familiar Solitaire back!
My Favorite Game!!
Have played Solitaire since I was young, way before computers. Now still enjoying my Solitaire on my IPad. I checked out a lot of different apps. and this is without a doubt my favorite one. The only thing is that I wished there were more backgrounds! Love the ones you have on here too, just wished there were more. Thank you for such a pretty and original version.
This game is not easy to win! I like the way it lets me know that a game can’t be Won! I sometimes try to win anyway, a few times I have overcome. Cards move easily when tapped, however moves are not done automatically, makes me think.i have used the hint when completely stuck, but I have learned a lot of tricks and seldom need to use the hint
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.