By raiX UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build your Aquarium Empire with Fish Farm on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad!
Fish Farm is an exciting 3D aquarium experience that gives you creative control - customize beautiful marine environments for saltwater or freshwater fish.
With 200+ exotic 3D fish and sharks along with 85+ decorations at your fingertips, the possibilities are limitless. Buy, breed, and sell exotic freshwater or saltwater fish. Reaching higher levels in the app earns coins and access to more fish, backgrounds and aquarium decorations.
Feed your vibrantly colored fish, observe them as they play - even annoy them by tapping the glass! And with iTunes library integration, users can enjoy music from their collection while caring for their fish.
With Fish Farm, everything from the species of fish to the undersea home is yours to create!
- 200+ brilliantly colored, realistic 3D fish and sharks to choose from
- Customize your aquariums with 85+ different decorative items
- Feed your fish, watch them play, and tap the glass to annoy them!
- Buy, raise, breed and sell fish to earn coins and gain experience
- Care for up to 18 saltwater or freshwater aquariums
- iTunes library integration: Play music from your collection
- Enjoy offline play capability
- Pay once, get the Exchange and access all game features
What's New in Version 2.0
- Sell all fish button
- New species: Rays, Killer Whale
- More fish & levels
- Behavior update: bottom fish
- Some UI changes
Realistic but when I'm gaining levels I check the next fish I can get without the cowry dollar for me was 45 and when I reached it. It changed to 46. It did this several times before where I know I'm supposed to be able to buy a new fish at a certain level but then it changes to cowry right when I achieve that level. That is annoying the hell out of me and I might just delete this app if it isn't fixed or if it does it again when I reach level 46.
One of the best fishy games
Fishy games are so fun, but I love this one because it is so realistic and doesn't use much battery power, so it doesn't drain my phone when I use it. There are so many kinds of fish, and it is so fun to be able to make your own aquarium using all kinds of different fish.
It's pretty good the only thing wrong is that the timing within the app is way off. I check the adult timer and it says 38mins. An hour later I come back and it says 37mins. It's very irritating to be waiting for the fish to be ready to sell and a half hour wait takes 2 hours. This needs to be fixed immediately. Otherwise this is a good app. Oh yeah this happens even with growth rate at 133%
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 02, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: raiX UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- © 2010-2013 raiX UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Enable the Exchange$2.99
- Get 1000 Cowry-Dollar$0.99
- Get 2500 Cowry-Dollar$1.99
- Get 6000 Cowry-Dollar$3.99
- Get 15000 Cowry-Dollar$7.99