With the Forever 21 mobile app, you can shop, find fresh outfit inspiration, save your faves, and get connected! Access awesome features, the latest scoop from social media, get instant info on our newest sales.
Welcome to the incredible world of Forever 21 – in your pocket and at your fingertips.
- DISCOVER YOUR STYLE: Find exactly what you want or explore options with our new Discover Your Style feature. You can search by specific color, length, sleeve type, sleeve style, neckline, pattern, and cut. You can find products that match your style with a simple swipe and tap. Give it a try!
- SHOP: Explore, browse, vertical swipe to more images, horizontal swipe to another product, and buy on the go!
- SCAN & SHOP: Need another size? Looking for more info? Just scan an item’s barcode to get details, read reviews, and share your finds!
- F21Home: Check out our latest Shop by Outfit, and trend Videos for instant style inspiration.
- SOCIAL: Connect with the Forever 21 community through Facebook and Instagram, and use #F21xMe to find and share style inspiration.
- INBOX: Be first in line to receive on-the-spot updates about exclusives, sales, and special offers
- FIND A STORE: Lost without Forever 21? Use the store locator to find nearby stores, get directions, and find out which brands are available at each store.
- RATE OUR APP: Let us know how we're doing with our new RATE OUR APP feature!
* We fixed some bugs on the app for a smoother shopping experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app but missing a few things
App is really easy to use and never messes up on me. There are a few things that could change. The most annoying part is why aren’t there item measurements in the product information? I’m pretty sure there used to be and it was 1000 times easier to pick out my size. The only info is what size the model is wearing and that doesn’t help at all because all the models are all a size small. So really I’m just guessing at what size to get. Because I really do range from small to large in F21. Another thing, what is with the 5 word product reviews. How is “love it!” going to help me? F21 should have a word count minimum for customers leaving reviews. People please... when leaving a review anywhere— please state your height/weight and what size you ordered and if it fits. Even better is explaining how the fabric feels, how it washes, etc. Telling me “super cute” is not helping...AT ALL.
Ok on to the app— it used to be easier to sort through categories. For example: jewelry—->earrings—->studs. But now I can’t even find “jewelry” section. It’s all under “accessories”. So that’s a bummer.
I know it seems like I complained a lot but I really do love the app, fix these things and it’s 5 stars all the way!
Thanks for taking the time in giving us some great feedback. We have adjusted the sub-categories so you can find what you are looking for with ease.
As for having the measurements and useful feedback on items is a great suggestion! This is something we definitely are working on and moving towards in the near future :)
I LOVE Forever 21 💕💛
First off I want to say that I love Forever 21 and their selection of plus size items <3! If you’re like me, sometimes you don’t have time to go into the store and that’s why I love using this app. I constantly use this app every time I need to find cute outfits. Tops, jeans, dresses, my whole closet is full of F21 goodies. In this review I want to highlight some of the things that I love and some of the things that might need a little work. Let me start by saying that I love the new discover your style feature. Hopefully this feature gets added to plus size soon! If you haven’t already tried it, please give it a try! I also love how easy this app is to navigate, makes my shopping experience so much better. Their selection of plus size items is also great. Being a plus size woman I always find exactly what I need for every occasion. However, there is one thing I wish would change: the wishlist. I really hope we could get more than 40 items limit soon :) come on girl. Aside from that, this Forever 21 app is by far one of the most enjoyable apps that I use to shop! Give it a try ;)
Hi msqueendestuuny !
Thank you so much for those kinds words! As for the wish list, we may have a surprise for you soon :)
Forever 21 app be LIT!!
I installed the app because I wanted the 20% discount. I saw other people getting upset that the 20% didn’t work mine did I think it’s User error lol.
Anyways i finally downloaded the app and I didn’t know what I was missing! The find my style feature is FUEGO!🔥🔥🔥🔥I can narrow down what I’m looking for with tapping on the options. You know I be looking for those crop tops and bootay shorts lol it’s hella hot right now. Like 110 outside and I’m melting. But it was so easy to find a cute outfit without having to do the endless scroll. Ain’t no one got time for da!! Lol🤣
One thing is that the wish list has a limit of only 40 items? I mean come on brah? Do you even wish list brah? I know tons of me and my friends add items to the wish list and once there’s a sale BAM...add to cart. You know us millennials...we ain’t shopping till it goes on sale hahah! Come on Forever 21, you have to give us more than just 40 spots!
Overall the app is easy to use and it’s easier to then going to the mall. Im hoping that they give more exclusive discounts for people using the app Cos then I’ll never delete it lol!!!
Thank you so much for showing us some love! Please keep an eye out in the near future, we may have a surprise for your wishlist needs. =)
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.