By Brett Elms
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ShipmatcH, the furutistic flight simulator, is here! Fly alone or with friends in a variety of game modes, like racing, dogfighting, and defending the city from an alien mothership invasion.
Version 1.1 of this full game features:
- Vibrant 3D cities and vast open scenes
- Twelve different weapons
- Eight ships to choose from
- Two mechs for ground-based combat
- Twelve exciting game modes
- Fully customisable touch and tilt controls
- Simple training to get you flying like a pro in minutes
- 8-player cooperative and competitive wireless multiplayer modes
- Game Center achievements and 4-player multiplayer
- Unlockable awards, bonus ships, scenes and game modes
Still undecided? Search for "ShipmatcH FREE" to see what the fuss is all about!
What's New in Version 1.1
This is the definitive update for ShipmatcH. It's HUGE, and is full of fan-requests and all the little things from our own wish list, too.
- Added four new ships and the human mothership!
- Added mechs! Two of them!
- Added two new scenes and weather effects!
- Added four new game modes, including "Mothership Duel" and "Kongmatch"!
- Added eight new awards!
- Optional 3rd person view!
- Map editor!
- Added Game Center multiplayer and achievements!
- Now runs full-screen on iPhone 5!
- Simplified control options!
- Auto-aim can be turned off now (if you want)!
- Improved bump- and environment-mapping!
All this, plus performance improvements and a few menu fixes.
An unsung, but amazing game.
I love the new update, still getting used to the new ship controls, but I love that you moved into a new type of combat with the mechs, but the Titan walking animation, I believe, looks a bit like a roxom boxem toy, the steps should be broad and the jump needs to be nerfed a bit, the insta kill and skyscraper jumping is a bit much.. Other than that, great job!
This is a must, worth every cent
ShipmatcH was fantastic. V 1.1 is10x better. The rain option adds to the challenge, and the new ships are awesome. My personal favorite thing is the ability to now mount weapons to the yufoe. This is a must buy for classic deathmatch fans.
The best Ariel fighting game ever
Loads of fun. But it needs more ships and new weapons. And a campaign mode would be a great thing to add. Another thing is it would be cool to have more realistic scenes. Other than that it is a great game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 21, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brett Elms
- © 2010 Brett Elms
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.