By Zed Worldwide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
-The game is now iOS4 compatible-
-Works on iPad-
"If you’re a time management game fan that hasn’t made the trip to Hollywood Hospital yet, I think you’ll find it worth your time." Overall Score: 8/10
"Hollywood Hospital is excellent. It is beautifully, and amusingly done and it worthy of praise...one of the best time management games on the iPhone."
Hollywood Hospital is fun and lighthearted game that should bring at least a smirk to your face ...
Final Rating: 85%
"I really enjoyed Hollywood Hospital. It's one of the most challenging time-management games I've played"
"If you’re passing time, and you like or haven’t yet tried out the “time-management” style games, definitely give this one a shot."
"if you're looking for some quick and easy fun, this is it!"
"crazy addicting and tonnes of fun, definitely an app you'll find hard to put down"
There’s trouble in paradise. A virus has broken out and transformed Hollywood’s residents into larger than life movie characters, with Rambones and LockJaws roaming Sunset Boulevard. It’s up to Dr Mathers Storm, award-winning Surgeon at Hollywood Hospital, and his crack team of super-smart medical experts to diagnose, scan, treat, prod, poke and cure the not-so glamorous patients. Get them comfortable, diagnosed, treated and discharged fast enough for you to make it onto the red carpet.
Join the beautiful H!TV news reporter Priscilla Powers as she guides you through the doors of the world famous institution. Use your time-management skills to help Dr Storm and the team to treat each patient and part them from their not so well earned cash.
- Manage and build up your very own hospital in glitzy Hollywood
- Treat wacky diseases inspired by classic movie characters like Rambone and LockJaws
- Cure your patients with unique and hilarious minigames
- Add new wards to your institution; 6 extensions available
- Enjoy frantic time management gameplay over 35 levels
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- The game is now iOS4 compatible
- You can now switch off the mini-games from the options menu to make the game easier
Something new and fun.
It's a fresh new game and found nothing quite like it on the app store. I enjoyed it very much and wish for a sequel or added levels in the future. The game has you bring your patience through a hospital as fast as you can while performing small mini game surgeries on them. The game become difficult but yet still feels fun throughout. Your patients pay money so that you can update your hospital and get more patients through faster. There are a few bugs such as not being able to repeat levels to get more money to help with other levels, less you get a higher rank. It does need a little more work to the game, however over all a great game and an original idea.
Could be a LOT better except-
1) the instructions u really need come up as tips
2) that lousy photog paparazzi comes n and sometimes can't be removed.
3) the paparazzi locks up the game at times
4) it's almost impossible to play patients when the photog is on the loose. That double click and clicking on him sent be r e ad the same by the program.
5) when a chain is broken when trying to grit rid of the photog any patient in drint o te receptionist gets locked up there and it takes a LOT LOT more clicks than 3 to break the chain that started on that patient
5) once progress enuf a lot is the pol vary more and the games ate more interesting but some just make h Lise time. Trying to play thru them but that makes earning $$ harder :(
It's alright, kinda fun at first, but it makes absolutely no sense as to why you have to rebuy everything, but you never actually make enough mine to get all of the upgrades in a level. Also makes absolutely no sense as to why you can't reset it (or if you can why the instructions don't tell you how). If you pay for an app, you expect to be able to continue to play new games, not get to a point where all you can do is replay levels, where you don't even get a higher score and therefore can't make the $5 billion required to upgrade a machine to try to get a higher score. It's such a catch 22. It's lame and I want my $1 back ($0.99 for the game and $0.1 for pain and suffering).
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 30, 2010
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zed Worldwide, S.A.
- © (c) 2010 Zed Worldwide S.A.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.