Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by Calorie Count
By About, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Leading calorie counting service with logging-by-voice, 5 million members, offline functionality (iPod Touch + iPhone), and a 100% editorially curated food database that you can trust. Featured in The Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Marie Claire, People Magazine, etc.
• Logging-by-voice (speak: “one bagel, one tablespoon cream cheese, …”)
• Barcode scanner (convenient when having access to the packaging)
• Local database with offline support (perfect for both, iPod Touch and iPhone users)
• Multi-Add (add several foods from multiple lists with just one action)
• Auto-completions of search phrases as you type them
• Easy retrieval of commonly eaten foods (Meals, Favorites, Recents, Custom)
EXTENSION OF CALORIECOUNT.COM:
• 2-way sync with the website (all logs are instantly updated)
• Detailed nutritional analysis (this level of detail wouldn’t fit on a phone screen)
• Vibrant community forums and groups (get support from fellow members)
• All foods come with a nutrition grade and pros/cons
• Intuitive graphical interface for nutritional analysis reports
• Daily blog articles featuring success stories and articles on effective dieting methods
Learn more at: www.caloriecount.com/mobile
What's New in Version 3.12
Happy New Year Counters!
A fix for meal photo uploads and viewings.
Better handling of promoted foods.
This app makes it quick and easy to log calorie intake and exercise, which is all I've used it for so far. I can grab my phone and enter a meal in a minute or so. If you know the caloric content of what you ate, you can type it in exactly and save it as an option for later; but if you're not sure about the calories, you can search (what I assume are other people's previous entries) to find a close match. Very helpful on the go. The activity log is very flexible, so you can be very specific about time, cal burn, and exercise type. It's like a little DIY weight watchers. Nice.
So Helpful, Not like the other apps!
I just got this app today and I can already tell I'm going to use it A TON! I love how you can specify how much of a certain food you have and it can account for not only how many calories were in it but the grams of carbs, proteins etc. Not only that but it grades your food to help make choices more clear based on their overall nutrition not only calories. I highly recommend this app whether you just want to log your food or want to lose weight!
Love this app
I love this app so much. It is the only calorie counter that I like (and I have tried many). One of the huge things that I like about this app is how specific you can be with the time you exercised. On most apps that I tried you have to pick an interval of 5, but on this app you can put in any number. This app also has the widest inventory of food compared to all the other apps that I have tried. Plus when I last checked this app has helped me to loose 22 pounds!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 12, 2014
- Version: 3.12
- Size: 27.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: About, Inc
- © 2012 About, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$2.99