Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by Calorie Count
By About, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Leading calorie counting service with logging-by-voice, 5 million members, offline functionality (iPod Touch + iPhone), and a 100% editorially curated food database that you can trust. Featured in The Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Marie Claire, People Magazine, etc.
• Logging-by-voice (speak: “one bagel, one tablespoon cream cheese, …”)
• Barcode scanner (convenient when having access to the packaging)
• Local database with offline support (perfect for both, iPod Touch and iPhone users)
• Multi-Add (add several foods from multiple lists with just one action)
• Auto-completions of search phrases as you type them
• Easy retrieval of commonly eaten foods (Meals, Favorites, Recents, Custom)
EXTENSION OF CALORIECOUNT.COM:
• 2-way sync with the website (all logs are instantly updated)
• Detailed nutritional analysis (this level of detail wouldn’t fit on a phone screen)
• Vibrant community forums and groups (get support from fellow members)
• All foods come with a nutrition grade and pros/cons
• Intuitive graphical interface for nutritional analysis reports
• Daily blog articles featuring success stories and articles on effective dieting methods
Learn more at: www.caloriecount.com/mobile
What's New in Version 3.18
More iOS 8 bugfixes!
This app is easy and accurate.
It quickly adds my foods, then totals calories and subtracts from total daily calories allowed for that day. It Keeps my daily and weekly logs so I can compare and review them.
App is free and simple. I can not ask for anything else. I tried other apps prior to using this one, they became complicated. A few Apps started off free then charged for use. This one does the same thing they did and is easy to use!
Loved it!- Until....
This is by all means a wonderful app. It lets me keep track of my calorie intake, water, and exercise. And I love how I get to see other user's reports which gives me an odd sense of support. But in the last week it has not been letting me sum it reports saying the week is already finalized when though it's that same day I made it. It did it today for today's report as well. Please fix this and then we're right back on track! Thanks :)
Can't access major things on the app.
In general I like the website, and how it focuses less on calories and more on the health value of what you're eating. But I've yet to figure out a way to access your recipes from the app, which is very frustrating. Also hard to switch items from breakfast to lunch, etc. App is very time consuming and not fully functional compared to the website.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 13, 2014
- Version: 3.18
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: About, Inc
- © 2014 About, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$2.99