Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Please consider our new product, QuickEdit. It contains 100+ updates, free editing and free cloud storage.
Download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/citrix-sharefile-quickedit/id364361728
Sheet² HD is a spreadsheet app, which lets you create and edit XLS & XLSX format spreadsheets on your iPad. It is compatible with Excel, Numbers and any other XLS/XLSX-based Spreadsheet program.
GOOGLE AND MOBILEME INTEGRATION
Sheet² HD works seamlessly with Google Docs, allowing you to directly view and edit the spreadsheets that you store in your Google Docs account. Not only is this a great way of transferring spreadsheets to and from Sheet² HD, it also means that you can manipulate the same spreadsheets both on the iPad and from within your web browser.
If you are a MobileMe user, you can use Sheet² HD to access spreadsheets stored on your iDisk, either by opening them and editing them directly on your iDisk or copying them from your iDisk and editing them locally.
Sheet² HD may also be mounted as a drive from Finder (on a MAC) or Windows Explorer, or from a web browser on any platform.
● View, create, edit and save spreadsheets in XLS and XLSX format.
● Compatible with Excel, Numbers, NeoOffice.
● Portrait and landscape views.
● Handles multiple worksheets.
● Handles unlimited rows and columns.
● Searching and sorting of cells.
● Cell formatting, including bold, italic, borders, text and cell color, alignment, text wrapping.
● Cell types, including General, Number, Currency, Percentage, Date, Time, Date/Time and Text.
● Merge cells feature.
● Pane freezing.
● Copy and paste within and between worksheets.
● Tap and drag to change row heights and column widths.
● Intelligent auto range selection for range based functions.
● Tap cells to compose formula.
● Insert, copy, paste or cut cell ranges, rows or columns.
● Date formats, date separators and numeric separators are all handled correctly according to the current locale, with manual override. Out of all the iPad spreadsheets, only Sheet² HD does this correctly!
● Access spreadsheets stored in Google Docs, iDisk and any WebDAV server, including open, edit, save, delete and rename.
● Create or delete folders.
● Move or copy spreadsheets between folderslocally
● Move or copy spreadsheets between Google Docs or iDisk accounts and the local folders.
● Move or copy spreadsheets within folders in Google Docs or iDisk accounts.
● Email spreadsheets as attachments.
● Print spreadsheets wirelessly.
● Financial Functions - FV, NPER, PMT, PV, RATE
● Mathematical Functions - ABS, CEILING, EVEN, EXP, FACT, FLOOR, INT, LN, LOG, LOG10, MAX, MIN, MOD, ODD, PI, POWER, PRODUCT, RAND, ROUND, ROUNDDOWN, ROUNDUP, SIGN, SQRT, SQRTPI, SUM, SUMIF, SUMPRODUCT, TRUNC
● String Functions - CHAR, CLEAN, CODE, CONCATENATE, DOLLAR, EXACT, FIND, LEFT, LEN, LOWER, MID, PROPER, REPLACE, REPT, RIGHT, SEARCH, SUBSTITUTE, TRIM, UPPER
● Statistical Functions - AVEDEV, AVERAGE, AVERAGEA, LARGE, MEDIAN, MODE, NORMDIST, SMALL, STDEV, STDEVA, STDEVP, STDEVPA, VAR, VARA, VARP, VARPA
● Trigonometric Functions - ACOS, ACOSH, ASIN, ASINH, ATAN, ATAN2, ATANH, COMBIN, COS, COSH, DEGREES, PERMUT, RADIANS, SIN, SINH, TAN, TANH
● Date/Time Functions - DATE, DATEVALUE, DAY, HOUR, MINUTE, MONTH, NOW, SECOND, TIME, TIMEVALUE, TODAY, WEEKDAY, WEEKNUM, YEAR
● Logical Functions - AND, FALSE, IF, IFERROR, NOT, OR, TRUE
● General Functions - COLUMN, COLUMNS, COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK, COUNTIF, ERROR.TYPE, HLOOKUP, INDEX, ISBLANK, ISERR, ISERROR, ISEVEN, ISLOGICAL, ISNA, ISNONTEXT, ISNUMBER, ISODD, ISREF, ISTEXT, MATCH, N, NA, ROW, ROWS, T, TYPE, VLOOKUP
● Base Conversion Functions - BIN2DEC, BIN2HEX, BIN2OCT, DEC2BIN, DEC2HEX, DEC2OCT, HEX2BIN, HEX2DEC, HEX2OCT, OCT2BIN, OCT2DEC, OCT2HEX
What's New in Version 5.3
Bug and crash fixes
Some basic stuff doesn't seem to work guys....
Simple scrolling with the arrow keys seems to work fine, and yet at other times nothing happens...or you can move up and down but not side to side, or vice versa. That's just not even close to acceptable for a worksheet. I didnt bother continuing after that.
What Happened since iPad IOS 8?
I used to be able to open a spreadsheet from an email directly into this software. Since IOS v8, when I try this, this software just shuts down. When are you going to fix this?
If you're expecting to be able to import a workbook with drop lists with dynamic vlookup, think again.
I want my $5.99 back!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 17, 2013
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Byte Squared
- © Byte Squared Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.